Smallville: The Complete Series on DVD & My Favorite Super Power
Custom Search

Smallville: The Complete Series on DVD & My Favorite Super Power

Superman is known for his superhuman powers, like incredible strength, indestructible body, ability to fly, super hearing and vision. Throughout the Smallville series, we see Clark figure out and further develop his super powers each season. Between heat vision and super speed, my favorite is super speed, the very first manifested Kryptonian power which allows Clark to move at speeds faster than the speed of light. As Clark finds out in Season 1, Episode 1 "Pilot", he easily outruns the school bus that he misses initially.

This is certainly a super power I wish I could possess someday. It would save me a lot of time and enable me to accomplish more things in a day. If I obtained super speed, I would use it to visit my parents more often, to take my family to more interesting places around the world and use the time saved to do things I love!

What is the one super power you wish to have? How would you use it? Feel free to share!

The 'Smallville: The Complete Series' DVD lets you experience the exciting journey Clark Kent embarks upon to realize his destiny! With over 24 hours of special features and 2 hours of never before seen footage, the complete series on DVD is the ultimate resource for the Smallville fan!

Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for  "Smallville."



0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by