~~The giveaway is CLOSED. Congrats to winner Helen!~~In celebration of its 50th birthday, Pampers has recently launched its Little Miracle Missions campaign, a program that delivers acts of kindness to miracles and their families while encouraging parents to support others. The campaign is intended to recognize how much parenting has changed over the years and to share the brand's belief that every baby is a little miracle that deserves to be celebrated, supported and protected.
During the week of of April 11th, 2011, Pampers kicked off the Little Miracle Missions campaign by delivering a giant act of support--donating over 30,000 care packages to Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs) across the country. Celebs Joey Lawrence , Ali Larter, Mark Consuelos and LaLa Anthonywere on-hand in New York City to personally deliver a care package and thank you basket to Mt. Sinai Hospital and their staff.
Everyone can easily participate in the Miracle Missions program and support little miracles across the country by logging on to Pampers Facebook page, clicking on the Miracle Missions tab and committing to a mission by clicking “I WANT TO HELP.”
Mission 1 is Mother's Day Surprise. Pampers is asking everyone to pay-it-forward by congratulating and offering support to an expectant mother with a gift or surprise gesture. Once more than 2,500 people pledge that they have achieved this mission, Pampers will respond by giving baby showers to expectant mothers nationwide just in time for Mother’s Day. The goal has already been reached before the proposed deadline. Amazing! As a bonus, anyone who pledges is eligible to win a year’s supply of Pampers diapers and wipes, which can definitely help someone in a big way! You may enter once per day for better chances of winning.
Pampers will issue different missions throughout the entire year to celebrate all aspects of parenthood, and with the help of parents, family and friends, they hope to touch the lives of every baby born in the next year.
Pampers kindly provided me with a $50 gift card to pay-it-forward in my community. I've decided to put together a newborn gift basket and give it to hubby's co-worker, whose baby girl just turned 5 days old. The gift basket consists of the following goodies available at Walmart:
*Pampers Swaddlers Diapers with DRY MAX Value Pack ($20)
*Child of Mine by Carter's Newborn Short-Sleeve Bodysuits 5-Pack ($10)
*American Red Cross by First Years Baby Healthcare Kit ($8)
*MAM BPA Free 5-oz. Bottles 3-Pack ($13)
What do you think of my selection? How would you take the challenge if you were provided with $50? Get your creative juices flowing and share your idea with us!
Required Entry: Follow my blog publicly via Google Friends Connect and leave a comment telling me how you would use the $50, if you won, to complete a Little Miracle Mission. (Please leave a valid email address in your comment or in this form, or make sure one is visible in your blogger profile).
Extra Entries (optional): please make sure you do the required entry first! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry, i.e. 1 comment=1 entry.
- "Like" Pampers on Facebook and pledge to join a Little Miracle Mission. Then come back to this post and leave your FB name in a comment. (1 extra entry) Don't forget to enter the sweeps while you're there.
- "Like" me on Facebook and leave your FB name (1 extra entry)
- "Like" this blog post using the button below my signature picture. (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to my feed via email and leave your email address (1 extra entry)
- Follow Me on Twitter AND tweet the following message (1 extra entry per day) Yes! You may tweet once daily to increase your chances:
Please leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
- Check out this page and leave a relevant comment below (1 extra entry)
- Join Gaggle of Chicks and leave the email you used (1 extra entry) New signups only. You will receive $10 to spend instantly.
- Join Crowdtap and leave your user name (1 extra entry) New signups only. You will receive free $1 and start earning cash for answering polls and testing new products.
- Visit WeeklyPlus and tell me what you think (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Grab my button or add me to blogroll and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post. Then leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog; 3 extra entries for a separate blog post).
Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on 5/20/11
Open to US Residents Only
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Thanks for entering and good luck!
Disclosure: I received a gift card to facilitate my participation in the campaign. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.