Purse Brite for review. The Purse Brite is a unqiue purse organizer featuring 10 expandable pockets and an ultra-bright light to keep everything in your sight and at your fingertips. The pockets come in various sizes and shapes, great for keys, sunglasses, makeup, cell phone and all the small things you want to carry with you. Plus, there is a hidden pocket that you can use for more important things such as cash, credit cards, driver's license and the like.
The Purse Brite is pretty versatile. It can fit in almost any type of handbag and makes it easy to switch bags. No need to dump everything out! It keeps small items nicely organized inside the pockets while leaving room in the center for larger ones.
What sets Purse Brite apart from other purse organizers is its built-in light, the effects of which may not be visible in my pictures. The light is very helpful when you need to find things in the dark, e.g. in movie theaters, inside a dance club, or outdoors at night.
The Purse Bright comes in 3 popular colors: pink, beige/tan, coal/light black. Besides the organizer and purse light, it also includes a 5x Magnification Lighted Mirror and a Luma Tweeze (tweezers with built-in light)! You can get all 4 items for just $12.95!
TVTopTen.com has generously offered to give one of my lucky readers a Purse Brite Kit, including the 4 items featured above! The winner may choose from 3 available colors.
Required Entry: Visit TVTopTen.com and leave a comment telling me another product you would like to try. (Please leave a valid email address in your comment or make sure one is visible in your blogger profile).
Extra Entries (optional): please make sure you do the required entry first! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry, i.e. 1 comment=1 entry.
- "Like" TVTopTen.com on Facebook and leave your FB name here (1 extra entry)
- Follow TVTopTen.com on Twitter and leave your Twitter handle (1 extra entry)
- Follow my blog publicly via Google Friends Connect (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to my feed via email and leave your email address (1 extra entry)
- Follow Me on Twitter AND tweet the following message (1 extra entry per day) Yes! You may tweet once daily to increase your chances:
Please leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
- Join QuestionMoms and leave your user name (3 extra entries) New signups only. You'll get $3 after completing your profile. Start earning cash for answering short surveys and testing new products.
- Join MyLikes and leave your user name (3 extra entries) New signups only. Start earning cash on Facebook and Twitter!
- Join Crowdtap and leave your user name (1 extra entry) New signups only. You will receive free $1 and start earning cash for answering polls and testing new products.
- "Like" me on Facebook and leave your FB name (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Add me as your friend on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Grab my button or add me to blogroll and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post. Then leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog; 3 extra entries for a separate blog post).
Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on 4/22/11
Open to US Residents Only
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Thanks for entering and good luck!
Disclosure: I received free product to facilitate my honest review. No monetary compensation was provided. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.