We Love Nutella
Custom Search

We Love Nutella

I've been a huge fan of Ferrero Rocher chocolate for years, but I didn't know until very recently that the same company created Nutella spread. Now that I have finally tried Nutella (Oh, I should have much earlier!), I'm completely in love with it! Thanks to MommyParties, I received a box of goodies to host my very own Nutella house party and treated my mommy friends and their kids to a delicious and nutritious brunch.

Nutella is a hazelnut spread made from a unique combination of roasted hazelnuts, skim milk, and a hint of cocoa. It looks like chocolate paste, but in fact has a rich nutty flavor. Each 13 oz. jar of Nutella spread contains over 50 hazelnuts. Isn't that amazing? Better yet, Nutella does not contain any artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, or peanut ingredients. It's kosher and gluten free.

MommyParties and Nutella provided 10 swag bags for my party guests.
Each bag is complete with a sample of Nutella spread, a Nutella branded tumbler, a Nutella branded spreader, $1 off coupon, information sheet, and recipe cards.

Nutella spread has proven to be a great companion to whole grain/multigrain food like bread, English muffins, and crackers, along with fresh fruits. My friends and I all agree that it tastes DIVINE. It's something you can indulge yourself in and feel good about it. I love its creamy texture and thick consistency. It's perfect for lovers of both hazelnuts and chocolate. My favorite way to eat Nutella is to top Wheat Thins crackers with it--a nutritious and filling afternoon snack! My son loves eating Nutella with English muffins and berries--a great way to start the day!

During the party, we I not only savored some tasty food, but also learned a lot about the importance of breakfast for kids, what constitutes a balanced breakfast, tips for encouraging kids to eat breakfast, and fun facts about the Nutella brand. I wish we had more parties like this in the future.

Have I convinced you to give Nutella a try (if you haven't already)? Nutella can be found at all major grocery stores, mass merchandiser, warehouse and club stores nationwide. You can find a store near you by using this convenient store locator. Don't forget to print this $1 off coupon before you hit the store. You could even win a case of Nutella free by entering the monthly sweepstakes. If you buy Nutella on a regular basis, keep your proof-of-purchase (the gold seal on the top of any Nutella jar) and trade them for Nutella branded merchandise including T-shirt, mug, tumbler, and spreader. Happy eating!

Disclosure: I received free products from MommyParties to host a Nutella party. No monetary compensation was provided. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.


0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by