Happy Me Skin Care Review
Custom Search

Happy Me Skin Care Review

An important part of my daily routine is to take good care of my skin. I strongly agree with Helena Rubinstein that there are no ugly women, only lazy ones. Having beautiful skin will make me happy and more confident. I am therefore open to trying new skin care products with the latest technology or unique benefits.


Happy Me Skin Care is a newly launched brand, which combines spa quality ingredients with natural aromatherapies and time-tested skincare remedies in its products. Thanks to Mom Bloggers Club, I was given the opportunity to try out three products from its anti-aging line before they hit the store shelf! How cool is that?


The products I received for review include Pore & Fine Line Perfector and Primer, Hand Repair SPF 30, and Neck & Chest Repair SPF 30. All of them are natural, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and animal-cruelty free, offering healthy solution to aging skin. I've been using each product for about a week. While it's a bit too early to prove their anti-aging effects, I do love how they feel on my skin.

My favorite from the trio is the Hand Repair SPF 30. My hands are usually dry and miserable during cold weather. The Happy Me hand cream helps moisturize my hands and leaves a pleasant fruity scent. I also enjoy the added sun protection.

Using a combination of Sweet Almond Extract, Rosewood Oil and Apple Fruit Extract, the Neck & Chest Repair SPF 30 is designed to smooth wrinkles, lift lines, stimulate new cell growth, as well as providing all day sun protection. It leaves my skin feeling soft, gentle, and rejuvenated.

The Pore & Fine Line Perfector and Primer is matte finishing liquid powder intended to create foundation for makeup. I don't really wear makeup on a daily basis, but I tried the product anyway, without applying makeup afterwards. I like that it's not irritating and tightens my skin without overdrying it.

Happy Me Skin Care products will be available soon in the new year at drug stores and mass retailers. If you "like" Happy Me Skin Care on Facebook, you could win a year's supply of their products by entering their sweepstakes. Good luck!

Disclosure: As a Mom Blogger Club reviewer, I received free products to facilitate my honest review. No monetary compensation was provided. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.


0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by