Join Me In The 40-Day Inner Mean Girl Cleanse!
Custom Search

Join Me In The 40-Day Inner Mean Girl Cleanse!

I'm happy to announce that I have been selected to participate in the 40-Day Inner Mean Girl (IMG) Cleanse as a Self-Love Ambassador. For the next six weeks starting August 25, I will be posting about replacing six of my toxic habits with six new self-loving habits. I hope you will be following my journey to becoming a more self-loving woman and cheering me up as I reform the Inner Mean Girl.

The experts from The Inner Mean Girl Reform School have identified six of the most self-sabotaging habits: Comparison, Judgment, Gossip, Expectations, Obligations and Fear-based Media. By participating in the 40-Day Cleanse, I expect to shift the habits that weigh me down and become more confident, more positive, and more energetic!

Do you also want to change your Inner Mean Girl, who makes you feel small, inadequate, and unworthy? Come join me in the 40-Day Inner Mean Girl Cleanse. It's completely FREE and you may sign up any time during the 40-Day period. Once registered on the site, you will start receiving emails guiding you through the Cleanse on a daily and weekly basis.

The program will officially kick off on August 25th at 1pm EDT. The launch will feature a live call with SARK, best-selling author of Succulent Wild Woman (and 15 other books), transformational teacher, and queen of radical self-care. In the meantime, you may also join the launch party on Twitter, during which $1000 worth of prizes will be given away, including a BlogHer2011 Full Conference Pass! I'm sure you don't want to miss this. Please RSVP here and follow the instructions to participate.

Let's support one another and start living a happier, and more fulfilling life.


0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by