~~The giveaway is now CLOSED~~Popsicle® is a brand I grew up with. Their products filled my summer memories with cool sensations and colorful flavors. I can hardly tell you enough of how much personal meaning the brand has for me. Just think about their inspiring slogan: If It’s Popsicle®, It’s Possible! I got really excited when Popsicle® offered me the opportunity to sample their newest product--Jolly Rancher™ ice pops!
On the stick of each Jolly Rancher™ ice pop, there is a riddle with its answer hidden under the colorful ice pop. Older kids may have fun trying to resolve the riddle while gulping down their frozen treat. In fact, this bonus feature could make you eligible to win some great prizes! You'd better start collecting these cute sticks now.
To make the Summer of 2010 one to remember, Popsicle® is giving away three grand-prize family trips to dig for dinosaurs in Wyoming, dive with dolphins in Florida and explore the universe by going to Space Camp® in Huntsville, Ala. From now through September 30, 2010, you can enter the Anything's Possible Sweepstakes for your chance to win the grand prize trips and the daily prize, the National Geographic Kids™ “Big Book of Fun”.
In addition to the Anything's Possible Sweepstakes, Popsicle® is also hosting a Stick Joke Contest on Twitter. Simply submit a kid-friendly joke to the Popsicle® Twitter page for a chance to have your joke included on a Popsicle® stick or on http://www.popsicle.com. See official rules here.
Popsicle® has partnered with National Geographic Kids™ on the "Slow the Melt" campaign, which encourages kids to take easy steps to help slow the melt of the polar ice caps. As a reward, kids may play four new fun games in the Slow Melt Game Zone. Between now and August 15, 2010, Popsicle® will donate $1, up to $25,000, to the National Geographic™ Polar Fund for every Tweet containing the hashtag #SlowTheMelt. Funds raised will support research and exploration efforts of the polar ice caps and global warming issues. Thank you in advance for contributing to this great cause with a simple tweet.
To maximize your summer fun, Popsicle® has generously offered to give five of my lucky readers a Popsicle Summer Fun Prize Pack! Each prize pack includes two coupons each good for a FREE Popsicle product valued up to $4.00 and a copy of the 80-page Big Book of Fun (Retails $6.99)! A total of $75 worth of products are being given away here!
Required Entry: Visit Popsicle.com, and leave a comment telling me your favorite product besides the Jolly Rancher™ ice pops. (Please leave a valid email address in your comment or make sure one is visible in your blogger profile).
- Follow Popsicle on Twitter and leave your Twitter handle (1 extra entry)
- Tell me which Slow Melt game would be your kid's favorite (1 extra entry)
- Follow my blog publicly (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to my feed via email and leave your email address (1 extra entry)
- Follow Me on Twitter AND tweet the following message (1 extra entry per day) Yes! You may tweet once daily to increase your chances:
Please leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
- "Like" me on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Add me as your friend on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Sign up at EZWin via this link and leave me your username on the site (3 extra entries)
- Visit Ten Marks and tell me something you learn about them (1 extra entry)
- Grab my button and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
- Add icefairy's Treasure Chest to your blogroll and leave the link (1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to Popsicle and Me. Then leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog; 3 extra entries for a separate blog post).
Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on 7/22/10
Open to US Residents Only
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Thanks for entering and good luck!
Disclosure: I received free products to facilitate my review. I didn't receive monetary compensation for writing this post and thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.