~~The giveaway is now CLOSED~~On my voyage to staying fit and pursuing a healthy and active lifestyle, I was so excited to have discovered Moving Comfort, a great company that helps me exercise in style and with comfort! Owned and run by women, the company is dedicated to designing and producing the best fitness apparel for women.
With over 30 years of expertise in the industry, Moving Comfort offers an amazing selection of full support sports bra, along with a wide variety of workout outfits that address different needs of the user. No matter what sports you're into, Moving Comfort knows the kind of support and freedom needed in your clothes and bring you garments that combine superior technology, smart design, fashionable style and comfortable fit.
Flex T for review. I love the floral print and the V-shaped neckline. Made from a mix of polyester, cotton and spandex, the shirt feels soft and silky. The fabric is elastic, absorbent and highly breathable. It didn't stick to my skin when I was soaked in sweat during workout. One neat feature I've found out about the fabric is that it's simple to care for and doesn't stain easily. White is known as a delicate color. I was worried about the dark stains I accidentally got on the shirt, but to my surprise, the stains got off instantly with the help of soap and water. The Flex T not only fits me perfectly, but also makes me look slimmer. I love wearing it even when I'm not doing exercises.
running bras that caught my eyes. They are available in a wide range of sizes. I look forward to trying one that fits me. Moving Comfort is not only a lovely place to shop, but also a great source of information for sports-loving women. Their Sports Bra Basics and Bra Finder will assist you in finding the best fit for your babies.
There are a number of ways to browse the Moving Comfort online store. You may shop by size, by style, by function, or by category/sub-category, whichever works best for you (You can also find their products at B&M stores like Academy and Dick's Sporting Goods). Hope you'll have fun shopping there and find your own Moving Comfort soon!
To encourage you to get fit and stay fit, Moving Comfort has generously offered to give one of my lucky readers a Flex T or Sports Bra in her choice of color, style, and size! I love to have choices, don't you?
Required Entry: Visit Moving Comfort, and leave a comment telling me your favorite product on their site. (Please leave a valid email address in your comment or make sure one is visible in your blogger profile).
Extra Entries (optional): please make sure you do the required entry first! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry, i.e. 1 comment=1 entry.
- Like Moving Comfort on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Vote for me here daily (1 extra entry per day)
- Follow my blog publicly (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to my feed via email and leave your email address (1 extra entry)
- Follow Me on Twitter AND tweet the following message (1 extra entry per day) Yes! You may tweet once daily to increase your chances:
Please leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
- Make a purchase at eShakti using discount code "icefairy123" (10 extra entries)
- "Like" me on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Add me as your friend on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Sign up at EZWin via this link and leave me your username on the site (3 extra entries)
- Grab my button and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
- Add icefairy's Treasure Chest to your blogroll and leave the link (1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to Moving Comfort and Me. Then leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog; 3 extra entries for a separate blog post).
Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on 7/30/10
Open to US Residents Only
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Thanks for entering and good luck!
Disclosure: I received free products to facilitate my review. I didn't receive monetary compensation for writing this post and thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.