Free Juno Baby DVD from Heard it From A Mom
Custom Search

Free Juno Baby DVD from Heard it From A Mom

A few weeks ago, I joined a mom panel called Heard it From A Mom and received my first free product in the mail--a Juno Baby DVD!

Now I have the option to invite my mommy friends to try one free too. Then it occurred to me that my readers might like this offer. So I'm inviting YOU to join the product relay! If you do like the product, please forward the offer to your friends. That's how the product relay works-simple and makes everyone happy.

Please let me know your name and email address if you are interested in getting an invite from me. You may use this secure form if you don't feel comfortable making that information public. I'm not sure how long this offer will last, so you'd better act fast. 

0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by