Every Vote Counts!
Custom Search

Every Vote Counts!

I'm officially a contestant in the Switch To Kozy Shack Photo Contest. Like many photo contests, the winner is determined by public voting. I don't usually enter this type of contest, but the prizes for this one are just too good to miss--the picture that receives most votes will get $1,000,000 cash! Wow~~ So I decided to give it a shot.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me win by voting for me. You may vote once per day until September 15th, 2010. Per the rules, no compensation is allowed for collecting votes, so I can't really offer you anything in return besides my hearty thanks. But I will sure give part of my prize away if I do manage to win with your help!!! From now through 9/15, you can claim an extra entry into all my upcoming giveaways on the day you vote for me regardless of the final result. If any of you need votes for another contest, I'm happy to exchange votes with you. Just let me know!

Again, thank you so much for all your support.


0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by