Men of a Certain Age Premieres 12/7
Custom Search

Men of a Certain Age Premieres 12/7


On Monday, December 7, 2009, TNT Original Productions will bring us a whole new TV series known as Men of a Certain Age. Starring award-winning actors Ray Romano (title character from Everybody Loves Raymond), Scott Bakula (Quantum Leap, Star Trek: Enterprise) and Andre Braugher (Homicide: Life on the Street, Salem’s Lot), the show follows the lives of three ordinary men in their late 40s and explores the unique bonds of male friendship among Joe (Romano), Terry (Bakula), and Owen (Braugher) as they navigate through the changes and challenges of mid-life.
TNT has recently invited me to an exclusive preview of Men of a Certain Age's first episode. I didn't think I would be very much into a men-centered story (No offense, please). But darn, I was wrong. The incredible cast deeply impressed me with their natural acting and I laughed my little heart out at the truck scene (I'll refrain from giving out any spoilers. You've got to watch the show yourself when it airs!). Each main character is so well-presented that it's not hard to tell them apart after the first few minutes of the show. Their lives seem real and un-dramatic as if you were watching a home video from your neighbors or acquaintances. Well, it's still too early to tell how the ups and downs will unravel in the show, but it'll sure hook you up if you love good humor and stories that you can easily relate to.

The premiere episode of Men of a Certain Age is set to debut Monday, 12/7, at 10/9c, following an all-new episode of the TNT’s hit series The Closer. Please remember to tune in for this all-star performance. For now, you may check out this short preview along with more details about the show at TNT website.


1 Treasure Hunters :

Honey + Lime said...

I saw the previews for this, looks good. I am sick of reality shows bombarding the tv!

Mommygaga.com

 
discussion by