Where the Wild Things Are: The IMAX Experience made its debut on Friday, October 16th, 2009. Directed by Spike Jonze, the adventure movie is an adaptation of Maurice Sendak's 1963 children's book of the same name. You may watch the trailer here.
Starting Monday, October 19th, IMAX is running a Facebook giveaway, during which two lucky fans will win an exclusive Where the Wild Things Are prize pack each day of the week. To enter, you need to become a fan, use the Where the Wild Things Are crown as your profile picture and comment on the IMAX wall. Details of the contest will be released on the IMAX Fan Page on Monday.
In addition, two lucky readers across 30 participating Momfluence blogs (including mine) can enter to win a Where the Wild Things Are Prize Pack including the following:
- An adult Where the Wild Things Are t-shirt (L or XL)
- A kids Where the Wild Things Are t-shirt (size large)
- A Where the Wild Things Are Crown
- An exclusive Where the Wild Things Are IMAX poster
- Where the Wild Things Are book
- A pair of IMAX movie tickets
To enter, please follow these two simple steps:
1. Become a fan of IMAX on Facebook;
2. Fill out this secure entry form
The contest is open to U.S. residents age 18 years or older. Limit one entry per person. The deadline to enter is Friday, October 23rd at 11:59 pm ET.
This contest is brought to you by the Momfluence Network.
On Monday from 9 to 10 pm ET, Resourceful Mommy Amy will be hosting a Twitter party and giving away more prizes and tickets. Tweet with #IMAXWildThings to take part in the party. Good luck!