Are you in the "Noe"? Well, here's your chance! Team Noesis is on the lookout for new Noe-it-Alls. Check out the fun video above and you'll get an idea of what Noe-it-Alls mean and what they do.
This cool online community is open to guys and gals ages 13-63 who would like to share their opinions on various subjects. I've been a member for a while and have received invitations to quite a few fun projects, most of which are associated with a chance to win cool prizes including cash! Over the past weekend, I was invited to take a 5-minute survey and rewarded with a chance to win 1 of 7 $100 Amazon Gift Cards.
Take a look at what Noe-it-Alls have done in the last 6 months:
- Tested a new puppy food in their homes and journaled about their pets reactions;
- Shared their fears with a Fortune 500 CEO about the economy;
- Partied with other trendsetters in downtown NYC and previewed the all new XBOX - before anyone;
- A number of Noe-it-Alls also particpated in a round table about healthy foods, and made $150 a piece!
- And at this very minute, they are polling teen girls who like to shop (isn't that all of them?) about the brands and stores that they love.
This summer, they will be touring brand new games from Activision, designing new makeup looks, sending out disposable video cameras for mini-me movies from panelists, testing new organic fruit juices and more.
Wondering how to become part of the Team? It's simple and entirely FREE. Just answer a few profiling questions here and watch you inbox for a welcome message and future email invitations. Feel free to ask the men and teens in your life to join as well!
Team Noesis is on Facebook and Twitter too. Follow them for exclusive contests and giveaways!
Thanks to Reena for providing valuable information about the panel.