SodaStream Jet Fountain Starter Kit Giveaway

Having seen your continued love and support for their product, SodaStream has decided to sponsor another round of giveaway. This would be perfect for the upcoming holiday parties, when you could treat family and friends to cold and fresh homemade soda in mid-winter!


One lucky winner will receive a SodaStream Jet Fountain Starter Kit valued at $99.95!

The kit includes:
  • Fountain Jet Home Soda Maker
  • 1 60 liter Carbonator
  • 1 Carbonating Bottle
  • 3 SodaMix Flavors (you choose the flavors)
  • Sodamix Variety 6 Pack.

Giveaway runs through 10/29. Open to US residents 18+. Please use the Rafflecopter form below to submit your entries. Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. icefairy's Treasure Chest is not responsible for prize shipment.

40 comments:

  1. Natural sugar root beer

    ReplyDelete
  2. root beer
    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly I am looking more forward to trying the teas then the soda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to try the diet lemonade

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm looking forward to trying cream soda :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try the Orange so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try all their flavors but the cola the most...want to see how close it is to the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to try the Ginger ale.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rootbeer is my favorite soda and one I look forward to trying!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to try diet cola!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to try the diet orange.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am looking forward to trying the cola

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to try the Crystal Light Energy
    alsmalu at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to try first of all, the Black Current and Pear from their naturals line. I really want on of these!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Sparkling Naturals
    Apple Mango looks so yum. Thanks.
    sweet_soul_sistermi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The orange soda sounds wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Id like to try the diet cola or the rootbeer

    donna.marie2011@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love cream soda! the secret word got me today :)
    love to try the diet cola

    ReplyDelete
  19. root beer, cream soda, or the diet cola sound great

    ReplyDelete
  20. The cream soda

    ReplyDelete
  21. i can't wait to try the diet soda

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favorite is Cream soda

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want to try the Dr Pete

    ReplyDelete
  24. I want to try the orange soda.

    Love3570@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. tiffany dover10/03/2012 2:08 PM

    I'm anxious to try the root beer and cream soda

    ReplyDelete
  26. We'd love to try the root beer!


    -rachelm59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dr Pete!! because i love dr pepper....

    ReplyDelete
  28. looking forward to trying the diet cola.

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. i like ginger ale and pink grapefruit

    ReplyDelete
  30. I want to try lemon lime

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Please don't panic if you don't see your comment right away. It's been held for moderation and will be published after I approve it, which I do in batch mold =)