Perfectly Posh Skin Care Prize Pack Giveaway (ARV $50)

The change of seasons may lead to changes in your skin condition. When you feel that your current skin care routine ceases to meet the needs of your skin, it's time to look around for products that will do a better job. Luckily, there are always something new on the beauty market for you to try out. Be sure to read the ingredients list and choose wisely!
Brittany at Blabs from a SAHM and TW was recently introduced to a new company called Perfectly Posh by her pal Ashley.

Here is what Ashley had to say about Perfectly Posh:

"Perfectly Posh is a pampering products company that brings you spa quality lotions, face masks, scrubs, natural beauty products, and more! All free of SLS (sulfate), paraben, and paraffin. It’s a fairly young company that was founded October 1st 2011 and has been personally one of the best experiences I’ve ever encountered with a direct sales company. The products I’ve used so far have cleared up my face of blemishes and blotches that I’ve previously fought with for years and can finally throw away medications I had previously used! My husband’s nasty toes are now actually soft again…well we need to consider they haven’t been soft since he was a little kid."


Brittany had the opportunity to try a bunch of Perfectly Posh products and she loved them all. You may read her review here.

Ashley has generously offered to give away a fabulous Perfectly Posh prize pack! One lucky reader will win:
  • Spooky Collection (contains Bombinator - Witch Be Gone Bath Brew, Lip Butter - Punkin' Puckerin' Lip Butter Cauldron, and Sinful Skin - Spell Bound Purpley Potion)
  • The Stripper Detox Body Mud


Find out more about Perfectly Posh:
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Host a Party!
Join Ashley's Team

Giveaway ends on 10/13. Open to US residents only. Please enter via the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. icefairy's Treasure Chest is not responsible for prize fulfillment.

58 comments:

  1. i'd love to try the sinful skin body lotion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to have the Super Fabulous Sugar Lip Scrubs Oh Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try the Oh Peaches! sugar lip scrub

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try the LipShot Gloss Beach Ballistic
    alsmalu at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to try Punkin' Puckerin' Lip Butter Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to try the Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme -- Mother Earth


    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.perfectlyposh.us/shop/productdetail.aspx?prod=PP7513

    aka

    Pretty Please -- Partied Too Hard Peppermint Body Paste

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme -- The Ocean Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to try the Sugar Fix Sugar Scrub

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would like to try the Sinful Skin - Spell Bound Purpley Potion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would totally love to try the lip butter!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hippie scrubber big chunk bar
    rierie11booger (@) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Punkin' Puckerin' Lip Butter Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like to try Punkin' Puckerin' Lip Butter Cauldron. Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
    Reneewalters3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE that Halloween set but other than that the foaming hand wash

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhh, I would love the Hot Salt Sha-Bang Scrub! My muscles could sure use that! Thanks :)

    chevsop(@)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Punkin' Puckerin' Lip Butter Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like all of the Bath Bombs.Thanks for the giveaway:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. sugar fix sugar scrub

    cb_shorty2003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to try the The sugar lip scrub.

    Love3570@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Would love to try the stripper detox body mud

    ReplyDelete
  22. the sugar fix body scrub

    ReplyDelete
  23. wirch be gone, bath brew

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to try the Fabulous Foot Fizzies

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  25. i would love the sugar fix

    christinejessamine at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Witch Be Gone Bath Brew
    vmkids3 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd like to try the Ocean Blue Perfectly Posh Fabulous Fragrance

    ReplyDelete
  28. The cajole soap massagers look awesome!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bombinator -- You Can Call Me Candy

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'd really like to try the Snowy Marshmallow Satin Cocoa Butter Slather

    ReplyDelete
  31. the witch be gone bath brew
    mverno@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'd like the Detox Body Mud Stripper.


    Desiree Dunbar
    desireedunbar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would love to try oh Peaches lip cream!

    lecesweep at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I want to try the Just Plain Posh Satin Cocoa Body Butter

    ReplyDelete
  35. Snowy Marshmallow Satin Cocoa Butter

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh, peaches lip scrub for me...I love peaches


    Em Darr

    ReplyDelete
  37. The Stripper Detox Body Mud

    ReplyDelete
  38. the skin sticks
    brittneydejajason at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. The Witch Be Gone Bath Brew

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would like to try the Fabulous Baby Wash..

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'd like to try Rubby Scrubby. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  42. ID LOVE TO TRY Puckerin' Lip Butter Cauldron
    NO19034770 @YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  43. Candy Bath Sparkly Pampering Holiday Treats brigettestreeper(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. polka dot peppermint chunk soap bar
    ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. The Stripper: Detox Body Mud. Thanks.
    sweet_soul_sistermi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Nicole Lancaster10/13/2012 1:04 PM

    I would like to try the Stripper Detox Body Mud.

    ReplyDelete
  47. The Stripper is the one I want to try first!

    wendym at cableone dot net

    ReplyDelete
  48. I like the 9 oz Hot Salt Sha-bang!...

    ltlbit1@hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would like to try the Stripper mud.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Would love to try the Lipshot LipGloss!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thanks for the giveaway...my wife wants to try the Bombinator - Witch Be Gone Bath Brew

    senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

    Bryan E.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Please don't panic if you don't see your comment right away. It's been held for moderation and will be published after I approve it, which I do in batch mold =)