$200 Have it Your Way Giveaway! You Choose The Prize!

HaveItYourWayGoodButtonSave


Welcome to the Fantastic Have It Your Way Giveaway!
Brought to you by
Jenn's Blah Blah Blog, Dishin' With Rebelle, and Contest 4 That, who will proudly be launching Pink Ninja Media in the next few weeks!

What makes this giveaway event so special is that the winner can choose whatever she wants for the prize as long as it's not worth more than $200!  What would you pick if you win? I think for me, the easiest way out is to opt for cash and decide later on how I would spend it. You may already have your mind set on an item valued around $200, and here's your chance to get it completely FREE!

One very lucky person will win ANYTHING THEY WANT valued up to $200 with shipping!


Giveaway ends 10/19. Open worldwide. Please enter via the Rafflecopter form below and good luck!

We realize there are a lot of bloggers participating, so we added extra entries! Earn an additional 25 entries for completing certain tasks on the Rafflecopter. Remember you only have to complete mandatory entries to enter the giveaway, the rest are optional. Giveaway runs an entire month so you don't have to finish it in one sitting, remember to come back for daily tasks to earn more. You'll also be introduced to some AMAZING Bloggers, each blogger in this event is awesome and brings something special and unique.
    a Rafflecopter giveaway

    Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. icefairy's Treasure Chest is not responsible for prize shipment. Jenn's Blah Blah Blog will be responsible for shipping prize to the winner.

    291 comments:

    1. If I got $200 on Amazon, I'd get something for my kitchen like a new stand mixer or slow cooker and some fabric to finish making myself a renaissance outfit.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I would use it towards a tablet or a kindle :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. I would love to order some winter boots from nordstroms. amypugmire@live.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. I'm not absolutely certain, but I would probably get an amazon gift card. Thanks for the giveaway!

      -Rachael Henzman

      ReplyDelete
    5. I would buy winter jackets for my kids.

      ReplyDelete
    6. maybe the kindle fire or maybe $200 cash I dont know yet thanks

      ReplyDelete
    7. I would get some maternity clothes and baby items!

      ReplyDelete
    8. I will probably choose PayPal. Thanks for the opportunity!

      ReplyDelete
    9. I'd probably pick an iPad or Kindle

      ReplyDelete
    10. tough call... but I'd go with a Visa or Walmart GC

      ReplyDelete
    11. I'd like a Kindle Fire.

      ReplyDelete
    12. school clothes and sneakers for my kids
      alliana88m AT yahoo DOt com

      ReplyDelete
    13. I might also get a walmart gift card! Thanks for the giveaway!

      -Rachael Henzman

      ReplyDelete
    14. i'd take cash and go grocery shopping.

      ReplyDelete
    15. At this point, PayPal.

      ReplyDelete
    16. I would choose the paypal credits! Because Christmas is coming, like it or not. I have 12 grandkids now and I can't really buy much this year. Paypal credits sure would help! LOL I LOVE internet shopping, it saves me money by not using any gas!

      spacemonkey907 (at) yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    17. I want to get my son x mas gifts

      ReplyDelete
    18. I'll use the Paypal to get caught up on some bills!

      ReplyDelete
    19. Quite a number of items Like some yarn for knitting and some exercise shoes and a pair of yoga pants.
      msgb245 at gmail dot com

      as Maureen

      ReplyDelete
    20. I might get a Kindle Fire!

      -Rachael Henzman

      ReplyDelete
    21. Cash does sound nice, come to think of it...

      eai(at)stanfordalumni(dot)org

      ReplyDelete
    22. Well, that's a hard choice, but I think I would like an Amazon Gift Card, so I could take my time looking around for something.

      ReplyDelete
    23. I think I would get a kindle fire

      ReplyDelete
    24. I would want $200 via PayPal.
      kathyluman@gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    25. Melissa Scoville9/21/2012 7:35 PM

      christmas gifts!!

      ReplyDelete
    26. Kindle fire and accessories. dollmf@arvig.net

      ReplyDelete
    27. I'd buy a bunch of e-books.

      ReplyDelete
    28. Grocery/health & beauty items . . . basic necessities!!

      ReplyDelete
    29. new kindle fire for me or google tablet
      gabbflabber@live.com

      ReplyDelete
    30. I think that I would choose cash because I'd drive myself crazy trying to select an item!

      ReplyDelete
    31. a scarf for incoming winter

      ReplyDelete
    32. I would go for the cash...I have an anniversary coming up and need to decide on what to do with it

      ReplyDelete
    33. I'd choose the Paypal so I could get some bills paid!

      ReplyDelete
    34. I would love to win this! Thanks for the chance!

      ReplyDelete
    35. I'd definitely choose cash lol..I love cash & paypal lol:) thanks so much for the chance!!

      Joey J.

      ReplyDelete
    36. I might also get some scentsy gift cards! Thanks for the giveaway!

      -Rachael Henzman

      ReplyDelete
    37. I would like a Target GC.

      abfantom at yahoo dot com

      ReplyDelete
    38. I want a gift card to walmart

      ReplyDelete
    39. I'd put it towards bills. I just moved and haven't found a job yet, so bills are a bit behind!

      ReplyDelete
    40. x mas gifts for my son

      ReplyDelete
    41. I'll use the paypal to pay a bill & buy some food & gas!

      ReplyDelete
    42. I'd buy some e-books if I won.

      ReplyDelete
    43. I might get an Ipod touch depending on the price :)

      -Rachael Henzman

      ReplyDelete
    44. David Balkin9/23/2012 6:20 PM

      I'd either get a metal detector or one of those ISqueeze things that rubs your calves! Good luck everyone!!

      ReplyDelete
    45. I have been wanting a Kuerig for a long time now and I would perhaps splurge if I won and get one. ;-)

      ReplyDelete
    46. lots of paper and plastic products!

      ReplyDelete
    47. A gift card to Amazon for Christmas gifts.
      dolniaks at consolidated dot net

      ReplyDelete
    48. I'll buy some food & clothes & pay on a bill with the paypal!

      ReplyDelete
    49. I'd buy some e-books and maybe some kitchen stuff.

      ReplyDelete
    50. I would pick the paypal money or a new camera, if I already know which one I want.

      ReplyDelete
    51. I might get cash. :)

      -Rachael Henzman

      ReplyDelete
    52. After our we got back from our cruise a few weeks ago, we decided that it is time for a new digital camera! I don't have a specific one in mind yet, but that is definitely what I would get.

      ReplyDelete
    53. I would want it put into my PayPal account.
      kathyluman@gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    54. The paypal will help with bills for me!

      ReplyDelete
    55. Sooo difficult to decide on something! I'd probably want the cash and decide later!

      ReplyDelete
    56. PayPal cash!

      wendy_kroy (at) aol (dot) com

      ReplyDelete
    57. Paypal to get caught up on a few bills

      ReplyDelete
    58. Maybe I would get some new furniture for our new house!

      -Rachael Henzman

      ReplyDelete
    59. I would choose cash and put it towards a supply order.

      ReplyDelete
    60. Paypal Cash would be nice.

      ReplyDelete
    61. holiday shopping

      wendy_kroy (at) aol (dot) com

      ReplyDelete
    62. I'll choose the Paypal... I have bills to pay!

      ReplyDelete
    63. I'd buy a kitchen appliance or two.

      ReplyDelete
    64. $200 for Amazon for a new purse and other things I would like!

      Thanks,

      selinda_mccumbers at yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    65. I would get PayPal and use it towards some new tires.

      ReplyDelete
    66. I would still choose cash! :-)))))

      ReplyDelete
    67. finish christmas shopping

      ReplyDelete
    68. I might get some candles!


      -Rachael Henzman

      ReplyDelete
    69. I'd get many things from Amazon!

      ReplyDelete
    70. I would choose PayPal.

      wendy_kroy (at) aol (dot) com

      ReplyDelete
    71. I would get a Walmart gift card.

      ReplyDelete
    72. do some christmas shopping

      ReplyDelete
    73. I'd get caught up on bills with the paypal cash!

      ReplyDelete
    74. clothes for my grandchildren
      mverno@roadrunner.com

      ReplyDelete
    75. I need a bigger slow cooker and/or a deep fryer.

      ReplyDelete
    76. I would like $200 via PayPal.

      ReplyDelete
    77. still thinking gift card... walmart or visa...

      ReplyDelete
    78. I'm going to go with Paypal cash!

      ReplyDelete
    79. Lots of e-books.

      ReplyDelete
    80. I'd got to Amazon and buy 200 worth of gifts for Christmas.

      ReplyDelete
    81. I would choose paypal and then probably save it for black friday

      ReplyDelete
    82. A new car seat for my son.

      eg kaufman

      ReplyDelete
    83. I'd pay my electric bill and get some food with the paypal cash!

      ReplyDelete
    84. I'd buy some books.

      ReplyDelete
    85. holiday shopping

      wendy_kroy(at)aol(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    86. I might get some wall decals for my new house!

      -Rachael Henzman

      ReplyDelete
    87. Amazon giftcard would be my choice.

      ReplyDelete
    88. I would still choose cash, but I'm not sure what I'd use it for.

      ReplyDelete
    89. $200 visa gc...that way i can spend a little here and a little there lol

      ReplyDelete
    90. amazon gc, i am saving for holiday gifts

      ReplyDelete
    91. I would use the $200 towards Christmas gifts for my babies!

      ReplyDelete
    92. I'd choose Paypal cash so I could do some xmas shopping!

      Kimberley Meier
      momof3chaos at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    93. Would use the money to get our car fixed.

      ReplyDelete
    94. I'd love to splurge with the paypal but it would have to go to bills!

      ReplyDelete
    95. I would choose paypal, and probably put it towards a supply order.

      ReplyDelete
    96. Tiffany Ziolkowski9/29/2012 1:16 PM

      Id buy stuff for my 2 beautiful daughters for christmas =]

      ReplyDelete
    97. I'd buy some books --- hard copies and e-books.

      ReplyDelete
    98. I might get a new rug for our house!

      -Rachael Henzman

      ReplyDelete
    99. I would start my Christmas shopping of course!!!

      ReplyDelete
    100. holiday shopping

      wendy_kroy(at)aol(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    101. I would choose Paypal cash, and then do some supply shopping (maybe).

      Batch mold? :-) < See above the comment box. :-)

      ReplyDelete
    102. I'll get some parts for my truck and food with the paypal cash.

      ReplyDelete
    103. I would like an iPod Touch.

      sflickinger at rocketmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    104. Either cash or Amazon (I'm saving up for an elliptical)

      sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

      ReplyDelete
    105. PayPal or Amazon for holiday shopping.

      wendy_kroy(at)aol(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    106. I'd buy books and e-books if I won.

      ReplyDelete
    107. I might put it toward a new stove!

      -Rachael Henzman

      ReplyDelete
    108. an amazon gc to buy holiday gifts

      ReplyDelete
    109. If I won the $200 Amazon gift card, I would probably buy some kitchen stuff + e-books.

      ReplyDelete
    110. PayPal or Amazon for holiday shopping.

      wendy_kroy(at)aol(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    111. A GC to buy christmas gifts!

      ReplyDelete
    112. The paypal would help me a lot with some bills!

      ReplyDelete
    113. I would choose paypal cash, and order some things that I need.

      ReplyDelete
    114. I might get a new mattress!

      -Rachael Henzman

      ReplyDelete
    115. I'd probably just want the cash and decide later on

      ReplyDelete
    116. Maybe a gas gift card lol

      ReplyDelete
    117. PayPal - cash for holiday shopping

      wendy_kroy(at)aol(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    118. I'll take the Paypal if I win!

      ReplyDelete
    119. If I got paypal cash I would use it towards a new computer.
      Mel

      ReplyDelete
    120. If I won the $200 -- I'd probably buy a nice bread maker.

      ReplyDelete
    121. I might use it toward new clothes.

      -Rachael Henzman

      ReplyDelete
    122. I would choose Paypal cash, and then place a supply order.

      ReplyDelete
    123. A Kindle Fire HD or gift cards to give out for Christmas! :)

      ReplyDelete
    124. I would love a gas card!
      snowwolf222@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    125. PayPal for me please :)

      ReplyDelete
    126. Amazon or Paypal for holiday shopping. Maybe a gift for me for the holidays!

      wendy_kroy(at)aol(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    127. I have bills to pay so I'd choose the paypal!

      ReplyDelete
    128. I'd buy some small kitchen appliance --- maybe a nice bread maker or food processor.

      ReplyDelete
    129. I might get a walmart gift card!

      -Rachael Henzman

      ReplyDelete
    130. i would choose paypal cash

      karinaroselee at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    131. I'd get an Amazon card so I can get my son a new car seat.

      ReplyDelete
    132. I would choose Paypal cash, then order some supplies.

      ReplyDelete
    133. I could use some new bedding for my kids beds!

      ReplyDelete
    134. In these tough times the Paypal would REALLY help with bills!

      ReplyDelete
    135. PayPal for holiday shopping.

      wendy_kroy(at)aol(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    136. probably cash, we are renovating our house right now and I can think of a lot of things that money could be used for!

      ReplyDelete
    137. I might get a new Ipod touch!

      -Rachael Henzman

      ReplyDelete
    138. I would choose Paypal cash, and then decide!

      ReplyDelete
    139. xmas gifts for my son

      ReplyDelete
    140. I'd get some kitchen appliance.

      ReplyDelete
    141. Paypal, Visa, Cash please!!

      ReplyDelete
    142. Cash via PayPal

      ReplyDelete
    143. a kitchenaid mixer

      karinaroselee at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    144. I'd choose a Visa GC or Walmart GC and save it to buy xmas presents.

      ReplyDelete
    145. PayPal for holiday shopping.

      wendy_kroy(at)aol(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    146. I would use it towards xmas gifts.

      ReplyDelete
    147. I would buy new leather heeled boots.

      ReplyDelete
    148. PayPal Cash

      ReplyDelete
    149. I choose the Paypal so I can pay some bills!

      ReplyDelete
    150. Amazon cash for a new car seat!

      ReplyDelete
    151. Hubby needs new work boots.

      ReplyDelete
    152. I would choose Paypal cash, then buy supplies.

      ReplyDelete
    153. I'd buy a food processor.

      ReplyDelete
    154. I might put it towards a new couch! -Rachael Henzman

      ReplyDelete
    155. i think i would just take the money

      karinaroselee at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    156. PayPal for holiday shopping.

      wendy_kroy(at)aol(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    157. I'd get Christmas presents on Amazon!

      ReplyDelete
    158. I'll choose the Paypal & use it for food, gas, bills & truck parts!

      ReplyDelete
    159. I might put it toward a carpet cleaning service!

      -Rachael Henman

      ReplyDelete
    160. maybe a Kindle Fire

      karinaroselee at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    161. I'd get a nice small kitchen appliance.

      ReplyDelete
    162. x mas gifts for my son

      ReplyDelete
    163. Amazon cash to pay for a new carseat.

      ReplyDelete
    164. I would choose Paypal cash, then do some supply shopping.

      ReplyDelete
    165. PayPal for holiday shopping.

      wendy_kroy(at)aol(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    166. I'd get stuff from Amazon!

      ReplyDelete
    167. I might put it towards some new computer gear.

      -Rachael Henzman

      ReplyDelete
    168. i would get a Visa gift card

      karinaroselee at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Please don't panic if you don't see your comment right away. It's been held for moderation and will be published after I approve it, which I do in batch mold =)