Gifts For My Girlfriends Giveaway Hop: $25 Drugstore.com Gift Card

Welcome to the Gifts For My Girlfriends Giveaway Hop hosted by BloggerPR!

In honor of September Women’s Friendship Month, a group of bloggers have teamed up to bring you this fun blog hop, highlighting some of the best gift giving ideas for our girlfriends! Each participating blog is giving away a prizes valued $20 or more, and you will have a whole week until 9/27 to hop around and to enter as many giveaways as you like. Hope you will win a fab gift for yourself or your BBF!

My Giveaway
Since I believe all girls need to take good care of their skin, I'm giving away a $25 gift card to drugstore.com. You can use it on their sister site beauty.com as well. Both online stores have a nice selection of beauty products that are affordable and dependable. The gift card can be used toward shipping. Shipping is FREE for orders over $25 anyway. You can also use coupon codes like SKIN20 to get the most out of the prize.

Don't forget to log into your Ebates account first and receive 6% cash back on your order!

Without further ado, please submit your entries via the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


After entering my giveaway, please use the linky below to visit the other blogs for more chances to win nice prizes!



88 comments:

  1. I'd buy http://www.drugstore.com/starbucks-coffee-via-instant-coffee-iced-iced/qxp353836?catid=184312

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely some makeup or nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan to buy vitamins at drugstore.com. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I would finally be able to get the Butter nail polish I've been wanting from beauty.com.
    Thanks for this giveaway!! =)

    JJs2468@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I plan to get StayOn Lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would get the La Crosse technology wireless weather center;http://www.drugstore.com/la-crosse-technology-wireless-forecast-station-ws-9023u-it-cbp/qxp192109?catid=185778

    like2sweep@gmail.com
    jbmthill

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would buy new mascara and eyeliner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen Boehme
    I would get the John Paul Pet Shampoo, it rocks, and a deshedding tool for my furbabies, or I might just get me some vitamins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. definitely going to stock up on some burts bees stuff like Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Balm, Classic Beeswax
    carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would probably buy mascara from beauty.com. Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would get the CAROL'S DAUGHTER Hair Milk Pudding.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would buy some vegetarian vitamins.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would buy bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would buy personal care products from drugstore.
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil from beauty.com.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i'd at least get some L'il Critters Gummy Vites Multi-Vitamin for the kids

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd like to buy some makeup and stock up on cold supplies.
    Thanks so much.
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love some Aveeno lotion.

    msgb245 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would get some Smashbox Photo-Finish Primer.
    marcia.goss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tarte TARTE AMAZONIAN CLAY 12-hour full coverage foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would like to buy TOO FACED SHADOW INSURANCE Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer .35 fl oz

    ReplyDelete
  22. i would buy anything by Physician's Formula. I love their makeup and product line.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Vitamins
    Sukie (dot) meadows (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  24. nail polish
    rierie11booger (@) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would like to get a Sonicare electric toothbrush.

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would choose Beauty.com so I can get plenty of nail polish!


    -Angela
    rainpendragon2684[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd probably get some new lip colors for fall--I'm ready for my summer colors to go!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd get the Neutrogena - Microdermabrasion System from drugstore.com!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Kristen King9/22/2012 4:40 AM

    I plan on buying Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner!
    darkhphoenix323[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'll get Almay Nearly Naked - Liquid Makeup, SPF 15

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sherry Compton9/22/2012 2:45 PM

    I would buy zilactin cream and fish oil from drugstore.com
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ooh, I would put the gift card toward purchasing the Contour Products Back Wedge with Massage.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'll probably spend it at beauty.com since I have a makeup obsession! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. i need some new eyeliner

    cb_shorty2003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would use it to buy diapers and breastmilk storage bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like Drugstore.com
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'd prefer drugstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. i'd get Udderly Smooth - Foot Cream with Shea Butter

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'd love the Beauty.com gift card :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Health equipment to get in better shape!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would stock up on cold and cough products for the flu season
    marypopmom (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  42. a supply of my husband's favorite, Dr. Tichenor's Antiseptic Mouthwash

    ReplyDelete
  43. beauty.com: fekkai perfectly luscious curls conditioner

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'd like to get the Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System from Drugstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'd like the drugstore.com.
    huntandride@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'm going to get a Clarisonic Mia from Beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. my pretty princess box of potions and lotions is getting low so beauty .com for me thanks

    ReplyDelete
  48. Anything philosophy

    Ellie.moccia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Probably buy stuff for a mani - pedi

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would get my kids vitamins and me bubble bath!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'd get soap at drugstore.com

    caryn9802 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I might get my hard-to-find hair cream from Drugstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Drugstore.com
    huntandride@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I would buy some Halo treats for my dog

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would buy Urban Decay eyeshadow Primer from beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I'd buy more nail polish. I'm not sure what color though!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Id buy some vitamins for hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I would get makeup from beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I would buy a few boxes of Traditional Medicinals Organic Raspberry Leaf Herbal Tea

    The Happy Wife/Danielle Garcia
    Ldsmom2201 (at) yahoo (dot) com
    http://juanshappywife.blogspot.com
    Twitter: The_Happy_Wife

    ReplyDelete
  60. I'd buy make up and perfume

    ReplyDelete
  61. I would get the red flower
    cleansing body wash, icelandic moonflower 8 oz (237 ml) from beauty.com!

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. vitamin supplements from drugstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I would buy new toothbrush replacements for an Oral B from Drugstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Kathleen M Smith9/27/2012 4:58 AM

    I would buy liquid calcium and magnesium, I recently heard it was easier to absorb

    http://www.drugstore.com/liquid-health-calcium-and-magnesium/qxp384562?catid=183208

    ReplyDelete
  65. would get adult centrum multi vitamins from drugstore.com

    ardy22 at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  66. I would get the bareMinerals Stroke of LightEye Brightener, Luminous 3 from beauty.com
    christal c w

    ReplyDelete
  67. I would get serum for my face or I would get mineral wear foundation. thank you so much

    beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'd get this: ZADRO Acrylic 9 Compartment Cosmetic Organizer

    ReplyDelete
  69. id buy the SoftHeat Heating Pad, Moist or Dry, Deluxe at drugstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. eyeliner
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I would get the Beauty Without Cruelty Daily Facial Lotion and the Earth Science A-D-E Creamy Cleanser.

    ReplyDelete
  72. I would get the PHILOSOPHY THE SUPERNATURAL airbrushed foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  73. I would choose Drugstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. i would buy some mouthwash and floss and toothpaste
    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I would choose drugstore.com and buy oral products!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Drugstore.com would be my pick

    vikki.billings@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. philosophy amazing grace gift set

    ReplyDelete
  78. Beauty.com I need new makeup

    ReplyDelete
  79. I plan to buy the tide pods!
    fb: rab pom

    ReplyDelete
  80. Need some vitamins for this cold season already
    Kendraco22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. the drugstore and would buy some philsophy products

    ReplyDelete
  82. my hubby's knees really hurt, so I could get him some nice arthritis meds and cremes like capzasin and tylenol arthritis.

    ReplyDelete
  83. I would choose Drugstore.com and probably order vitamins.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Please don't panic if you don't see your comment right away. It's been held for moderation and will be published after I approve it, which I do in batch mold =)