Win A Sony LCD HDTV!

To celebrate its launch, MyEZDeal.com is giving away a Sony Bravia 32" LCD HDTV! The new site offers amazing daily deals that can save consumers up to 90% from local restaurants, spas, special events and more.

The sweepstakes runs between 12:00:01 AM EDT, August 2, 2010 and 11:59:59 PM EDT, August 8, 2010. Open to US residents 18 years of age or older. No purchase is necessary to enter. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I now follow your blog
    I signed up for your newletter under kleimanlaw at aol dot com.
    I am following you on twitter
    I retweeted about this contest at www.twitter.com/DianeLori.
    I LIKE you on facebook
    I shared about this contest on facebook at www.facebook.com/kleimanlaw

    I VOTED FOR YOU.

    I'm not sure what the requirements are for entering this contest because I didn't see them listed anywhere. However, I think I have fulfilled every element I could think of. This is a very generous giveaway and thank you for making it possible.

    DLori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Please don't panic if you don't see your comment right away. It's been held for moderation and will be published after I approve it, which I do in batch mold =)