Back To School Giveaway: Thermos Barbie Lunch Kit

~~The giveaway is now CLOSED~~
The Back-To-School countdown has begun. Have you got all the necessary gear and supplies for your kid? Do you consider yourself knowledgeable about product safety and food safety for children? Thermos, the leading manufacturer of insulated FUNtainer food jars and straw bottles, is hosting a back-to-school Twitter Party, during which product-safety and food-safety experts will be available to take questions and share tips about preparing your family for a safe and healthy back-to-school season.

Here's how you can join the party:
Date: Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Time: 2pm-3pm EDT
Location: #ThermosBTS
Host: @ThermosBrand
Anyone who contributes to the discussion using the #ThermosBTS hashtag will automatically be entered to win some of Thermos newest lunch boxes and FUNtainer products!

Committed to providing the best and safe products, Thermos boasts a huge collection of BPA-free and PVC-free products with adorable designs including Hello Kitty, Barbie, SpongeBob, Shrek, Mickey Mouse, Ni Hao Kai Lan, and many more! All of their products are widely available at both online and offline retailers.

And to make it easier for parents to find answers about their safety standards, Thermos offers free downloadable Certificates of Compliance to consumers who enter their product UPC or product number at www.thermos.com/cpsia. The certificates confirm that Thermos children’s products meet all CPSIA standards (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) as proven by testing in independent laboratories.

The Giveaway
To encourage you to join their Back-To-School Twitter Party, Thermos has generously offered to give one of my lucky readers a cute Barbie™ Lunch Sack! I saw it on sale at Walmart for $8.99.

Here are more details about the product:
  • 100% PVC free with PEVA linings
  • Superior Quality closed cell polyethylene foam insulation
  • Folds flat for easy storage
  • Front flap folds down and can be used as a placemat

Required Entry: Visit Thermos, and leave a comment telling me your favorite product on their site aside from the Barbie Lunch Sack. (Please leave a valid email address in your comment or make sure one is visible in your blogger profile).

Extra Entries (optional): please make sure you do the required entry first! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry, i.e. 1 comment=1 entry.
  • Like Thermos on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
  • Follow Thermos on Twitter and leave your Twitter handle (1 extra entry)
  • Vote for me here daily (1 extra entry per day)
  • Follow my blog publicly (1 extra entry)
  • Subscribe to my feed via email and leave your email address (1 extra entry)
  • Follow Me on Twitter AND tweet the following message (1 extra entry per day) Yes! You may tweet once daily to increase your chances:
RT @luckytoddler #Giveaway! Win a @ThermosBrand Barbie Lunch Kit! Join #ThermosBTS party on 8/10 & win more prizes! http://bit.ly/tmbts
Please leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
  • Join Crowtap via this link and leave your registered name (1 extra entry)
  • Enter this contest and put my FB name in the 2nd field of the form (1 extra entry)
  • Print this Morton Salt coupon and leave the email your used (1 extra entry)
  • "Like" me on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
  • Follow me on Networked Blogs and leave your name (1 extra entry)
  • Add me as your friend on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
  • Make a purchase at eShakti using discount code "icefairy123" (10 extra entries)
  • Sign up at EZWin via this link and leave me your username on the site (3 extra entries)
  • Grab my button and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
  • Add icefairy's Treasure Chest to your blogroll and leave the link (1 extra entry)
  • Blog about this giveaway and link back to Thermos and Me. Then leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog; 3 extra entries for a separate blog post).
Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on 8/9/10
Open to US Residents Only
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Thanks for entering and good luck!


Disclosure: I didn't receive any form of compensation for writing this post and the sponsor will send the giveaway prize directly to the winner. Thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.



182 comments:

  1. The iCarly one would be a BIG hit at our house!!

    ajcmeyer at hot mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hello kitty stuff is cute too!

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the spongebob squarepants funtainer bottle. Thanks for the chance.

    sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a subscriber.

    sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the hello kitty funtainer bottle crayolaswap at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. gfc follower crayolaswap at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. e-mail subscriber crayolaswap at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Hello Kitty FUNtainer Bottle.

    choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Kitty is my fave.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Foogo Plastic Leak-Proof Straw Bottle
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Follow Thermos on Twitter under ChildrensNook

    ReplyDelete
  12. I subscribe via email
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the Raya Duffle Tote in polka dots.
    smchester at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the pink ribbon (breast cancer) vacuum bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My name on twitter is Jillann64 and i am following thermos on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am following you publicly on google :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. any of the hello kitty or LPS lunch bags would be a hit here
    jen
    mamato6@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. like thermos on facebook (jennifer davies)

    ReplyDelete
  19. following thermos on twitter @n4zfk

    ReplyDelete
  20. added you as a friend on facebook
    jennifer davies

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the Foogo® Plastic Soft Spout! I didn't even know they had infant products!
    rbjj32825[at]lycos[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the toy story funtainer food jar and bottle!!
    natalia
    liahec@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the pink ribbon hydration bottle

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE the Raya line esp the lunch duffel - that would be nice for mommy to carry!

    ReplyDelete
  25. My 5yr old said I want all the Toy Story to take to school.
    supergrand2009@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I voted for you.
    supergrand2009@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow GFC,
    supergrand2009@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like you on FB-shirley e
    supergrand2009@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the Vacuum Insulated Hydration Bottles

    ReplyDelete
  30. The Camo Chick Dual Lunch Kit would be great for my oldest daughter, she loves camo!!

    Thanks for the chance,
    Melissa S.
    chaotic_scrapper{@}hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the Dora the Explorer FUNtainer Food Jar.

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  32. I voted for you.

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  33. email subscriber

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  34. I really like the Lever Action Pump Pot.

    CWilli838 at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I "liked" Thermos on Facebook.
    Christi Williams
    CWilli at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Following Thermos on Twitter.
    http://twitter.com/ChristiWilliams
    CWilli838 at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Following your blog publicly.
    CWilli838 at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I subscribe to my feed via email.
    CWilli838 at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Following you on Twitter and I tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/ChristiWilliams/status/20425230050

    CWilli838 at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I "Liked" you on Facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1164462376
    CWilli838 at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Following you on Networked Blogs.
    The Williams Family - Mama of Many
    CWilli838 at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Ask you to be a friend on Facebook.
    Christi Williams
    CWilli838 at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love the baby stuff- the diaper tote looks so cute.
    orangeaugust@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. i like thermos on facebook
    April Pachuta
    orangeaugust@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. i follow thermos on twitter
    id- aprilpachuta
    orangeaugust@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. i voted for you
    orangeaugust@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. i subscribe to your feed via email
    orangeaugust@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. i follow you on twitter and tweeted the message
    www.twitter.com/aprilpachuta
    orangeaugust@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I like you on facebook
    April Pachuta
    orangeaugust@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. i added you as a friend on facebook
    April Pachuta
    orangeaugust@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love the spongebob funtainer!

    thepricklypinecone(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I voted for you!

    thepricklypinecone(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I am a gfc follower.

    thepricklypinecone(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. The hello kitty goodies look great
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. i love the Superman™ FUNtainer™ Bottle
    stracey2010@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. The iCarly one!

    mcginnis_meredith@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like the insulated straw sippy cups ~
    bargainfun1 at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  58. I follow on gfc
    bargainfun1 at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  59. Main: My son would LOVE any of the Star Wars The Clone Wars lunch kits, and my daughter would really love the Hello Kitty food jar, thermos, or lunch kits.

    mandmvaught@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  60. I follow Thermos on twitter @mandmvaught

    mandmvaught@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  61. I follow u on gfc

    mandmvaught@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  62. I Like u on facebook
    melissa.shelbyvaught

    mandmvaught@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  63. I sent u a friend request on facebook from melissa.shelbyvaught

    mandmvaught@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  64. I follow u on twitter @mandmvaught
    and I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/mandmvaught/status/20577548046

    mandmvaught@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  65. I like the Raya lunch totes. Everyone in my house has a "lunch box" and I'm still using a Wal-Mart bag. LoL!
    mail (at) giveaways4mommy (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I'm a GFC follower as asexton
    mail (at) giveaways4mommy (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  67. My daughter would love the SpongeBob SquarePants™ FUNtainer™ Bottle. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I would like the Ni Hao Kai Lan™ FUNtainer™ Bottle.
    mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow Thermos on twitter as hell_0kitty
    mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I follow you with GFC!
    mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I follow you on twitter!
    http://twitter.com/hell_0kitty/status/20592763818
    mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I like Raya Lunch Duffle
    C59109PF in Purple.

    sweetone62406 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow them on twitter @sweetone624
    sweetone62406 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. we are icarly fans!~ The barbie one would be a hit too though

    misaacmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. http://twitter.com/misaacmom/status/20607397021

    ReplyDelete
  76. I like the Sipp™ Vacuum Insulated Food Jar
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  77. Like Thermos on Facebook
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  78. Follow Thermos on Twitter-rosannepm
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  79. Voted for you
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  80. Follow on Google Friend connect-rosannepm
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  81. Subscribe by e-mail
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  82. Follow you on Twitter and tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/rosannepm/status/20610493218

    ReplyDelete
  83. Like you on Facebook
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  84. Put your name in Coupon crazy mommy form
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  85. Printed the Morton Salt coupon
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  86. Follow you on Networked blogs
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  87. Added you as friend on Facebook
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  88. I am subscribed to your feed

    ReplyDelete
  89. I follow you on twitter and i tweeted

    ReplyDelete
  90. I like Vacuum Insulated Food Jar
    SK3000MB4 for soup.

    Poop, my first comment (this one) didn't go through! Hope that doesn't disqualify me, dd LOVES Barbie!

    ReplyDelete
  91. I like you on facebook
    scott schluter

    ReplyDelete
  92. You are my friend on facebook
    scott schluter

    ReplyDelete
  93. I'd vote for you but you didn't spell Kozy right in your submission.

    ReplyDelete
  94. My favorite is the Hello Kitty Soft Novelty Lunch Kit.
    Thank you so much for the giveaway.

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I am a fan of Thermos via Facebook as Jill Myrick.

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I am following Thermos via Twitter as jlsc123.

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I am a fan via Facebook as Jill Myrick.

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I am following via Networked Blogs.

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I like the Hello Kitty Funtainer Bottle.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  100. I like the Superman FUNtainer food jar! Thank you for the giveaway!

    ~Beeb

    supercoupongirl AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. My daughter would love the I carly one!

    ReplyDelete
  102. I really liked the Diaper Tote in brown, had no clue they made them!

    ReplyDelete
  103. I follow Thermos on Twitter
    @couponqueenbee

    ReplyDelete
  104. I like Thermos on facebook
    Liz Bee

    ReplyDelete
  105. I like you on facebook
    Liz Bee

    ReplyDelete
  106. I really like the Vacuum Insulated Hydration Bottle
    http://thermos.com/product_details.aspx?ProdID=1138&CatCode=BEVG

    ReplyDelete
  107. I like Thermos Brand on FaceBook (Louis Here) :)

    ReplyDelete
  108. following ThermosBrand on twitter at rosidentevil

    ReplyDelete
  109. voted for you in the Kozy Shack contest

    ReplyDelete
  110. following you on twitter at rosidentevil
    http://twitter.com/rosidentevil/status/20663003378

    ReplyDelete
  111. I like icefairy's Treasure Chest on FaceBook (Louis Here) :)

    ReplyDelete
  112. I am a friend of yours on Face Book (Louis Here)

    ReplyDelete
  113. I like the Ray 9 Can tote

    ReplyDelete
  114. love the Kitty FUNtainer Bottle..drea8685@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. liked u on facebook
    under my email
    drea8685@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I love the stainless steel caraffe.

    jenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I follow Thermos on twitter (jenbutterfly).

    ReplyDelete
  118. I voted for you.

    jenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I follow your blog (jenbutterfly12).

    ReplyDelete
  120. Tweet, Tweet.

    http://twitter.com/jenbutterfly/status/20670902645

    ReplyDelete
  121. I like you on facebook (jennifer garrido).

    ReplyDelete
  122. I follow via networked blogs (jennifer garrido).

    ReplyDelete
  123. Hello Kitty! My daughters love Hello Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  124. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  125. I would like the cars funtainer jar for my son.
    cthompson1477@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. love the hello kitty stuff
    as well
    drea8685@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I like the Toy Story FUNtainer Bottle Buzz Lightyear for my son.
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. follow Thermos on twitter @fce431
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. subscribe via email
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. follow you and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/fce431/status/20693411575
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. voted for you
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I like the Hello Kitty FUNtainer Bottle
    preprimaryleann at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I like the Vacuum Insulated Travel Tumbler

    ReplyDelete
  134. I follow ThermosBrand on twitter as <a href="http://twitter.com/cakeblast>@cakeblast</a>.

    ReplyDelete
  135. Voted for you at http://switchtokozyshack.com/votethanks.php

    ReplyDelete
  136. I would like to get the barbie thermos funtainer to match!

    katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I subscribe by email cakeblastATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  138. like thermos on fb

    katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I follow you on twitter as <a href="http://twitter.com/cakeblast>@cakeblast</a> and tweeted http://twitter.com/cakeblast/status/20722280695

    ReplyDelete
  140. Vote!

    katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  141. subscribe via email kpsouthwick@

    katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I follow you on Networked Blogs

    -Larry Harams

    ReplyDelete
  143. Printed the morton salt coupon

    katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. like icefairy's tresure chest on fb

    katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  145. follow on networked blogs

    katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. Added you as friend on fb (Katrina Southwick)

    katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  147. My Girls love the LPS funtainers!

    ReplyDelete
  148. I liked you on FB! Lucille Ramsey

    ReplyDelete
  149. I LOVE the Raya® 18 Can Totes!!
    beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I like Thermos on Facebook (Beckee Johnson)
    beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I follow Thermos on Twitte @beckee13
    beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. I follow your blog publicly.
    beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. I had no idea Thermos made so many different products. I love the Foogo vacuum insulated soft spout sippy cups!

    lifeasalee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  154. I voted for you.

    lifeasalee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  155. i follow your blog
    lifeasalee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  156. email subscriber

    lifeasalee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  157. the star wars clone wars funtainer...my youngest would flip
    Phil
    n4zfk @cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  158. I also really like the Vacuum Insulated Food Jar!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  159. I "Like" Thermos on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  160. I follow Thermos on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  161. I voted for you at Kozy Shack!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  162. Follow on networked blogs (Ashley Reynolds).
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  163. Ni Hao Kai Lan™ FUNtainer™ Bottle.
    amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  164. i follow through gfc
    amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  165. follow on network blog
    amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  166. i subscribe by email
    amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  167. Pink Ribbon Hydration Bottle
    heatherstamper09@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  168. I like the spongebob squarepants funtainer bottle :)

    marci
    tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  169. Like Thermos on FB

    marci
    tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  170. Voted for you :)

    marci
    tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. Subscribe via email :)

    marci
    tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  172. "Like" on Facebook :)

    marci
    tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  173. follow via networked Blogs :)

    marci
    tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  174. I love the Sipp™ Vacuum Insulated Food Jar.

    ReplyDelete
  175. I like the mickey mouse clubhouse funtainer food jar.

    libbylopez at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete