Zulily Organic Clothes Review and Giveaway

~~The giveaway is now CLOSED~~ Congrats to Bao!
I'm really excited about my latest great find for kids fashion--Zulily--a new online store offering members exclusive daily deals on high quality apparel, gear and other goodies for moms, babies and kids. With a 100% FREE membership to Zulily, you can enjoy savings of up to 70% off retail prices! The store hosts various sale events, each featuring a different theme or brand. From now until 7/12, Zulily is having a big sale on organic clothes featuring Kate Quinn Organics and Soy Genius. Members can receive up to 50% off retail during this event. Don't miss out if you're looking for stylish eco-friendly clothes for your baby or kid!

I signed up for a free membership at Zulily in order to browse their selection. As soon as I landed on their products page, I knew that the 30 seconds needed for registration was very well spent. The products they carry are marked by ultra cuteness!!!  Shopping there was so much fun that I could hardly take my eyes off the screen. Check these out--


Their adorable dresses make me want to shrink to fit into them. They also fueled my desire to have a girl for our next child. With great styles and deals for both boys and girls, I'm sure moms will enjoy their shopping experience at Zulily as much as I do.

Yesterday, I received the Mulberribush Cotton T-Shirt that Zulily sent me for review. I can't wait to show it off. Kids love to wear clothes that “speak” to them. My son is no exception. He immediately recognized the turtle on the shirt and associated it with his Twilight Sea Turtle bed light. He then held onto the shirt and begged me to try it on for him. I did and it fit him perfectly. Made with 100% organic cotton, the shirt feels very soft and comfortable. The shirt is also educational. The words under the turtle tell us interesting facts about it and that it's from an endangered species.


To sweeten the deal for my dear readers, Zulily is offering an exclusive discount for you. Simply apply code FLIPFLOPS10 during checkout and you'll receive $10 off any order of $50 or higher. The code is valid throughout the month of July. Limit one use per customer. Quite a few sale items are already sold out. You'd better go shopping right away!

The Giveaway

Zulily has generously offered to give one of my lucky readers a Parade Organics Kimono Bodysuit as pictured above! Features: 100% certified organically grown cotton. Nickel-free snaps. Pesticide- and chemical-free fabric. The winner get to choose size 0-3month or 6-12month. It'll make a perfect baby shower gift, don't you think?

Required Entry: Follow Zulily in one of the following ways and tell me what you did.
  • Sign up for a free account at Zulily and leave your email address (3 entries).
  • "Like" Zulily on Facebook and leave your name (1 entry)
  • Follow Zulily on Twitter and leave your Twitter handle (1 entry)
You may maximize your entries by following Zulily in all three ways. (Please leave a valid email address in your comment or make sure one is visible in your blogger profile).

Extra Entries (optional): please make sure you do the required entry first! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry, i.e. 1 comment=1 entry.
  • Tell me your favorite item from Zulily (1 extra entry). You'll need an account to do this.
  • Follow my blog publicly (1 extra entry)
  • Subscribe to my feed via email and leave your email address (1 extra entry)
  • Follow Me on Twitter AND tweet the following message (1 extra entry per day) Yes! You may tweet once daily to increase your chances:
RT @luckytoddler #Green #giveaway! Win cute #organic #baby clothes @Zulily! $10 off coupon for all! http://bit.ly/izulily #bargain #deal
Please leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
  • "Like" me on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
  • Follow me on Networked Blogs and leave your name (1 extra entry)
  • Add me as your friend on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
  • Sign up at EZWin via this link and leave me your username on the site (3 extra entries)
  • Visit Ten Marks and tell me something you learn about them (2 extra entry)
  • Leave a comment on my music box review (1 extra entry)
  • Grab my button and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
  • Add icefairy's Treasure Chest to your blogroll and leave the link (1 extra entry)
  • Blog about this giveaway and link back to Zulily and Me. Then leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog; 3 extra entries for a separate blog post).
Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on 7/20/10
Open to US Residents Only
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Thanks for entering and good luck!


Disclosure: I received a free product to facilitate my review. I didn't receive monetary compensation for writing this post and thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.




146 comments:

  1. "Like" Zulily on FB :)

    marci hurst
    tristatecruisers@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite item is the little white dress on this page--adorable!!! :)

    marci hurst
    tristatecruisers@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subscribe via email :)


    marci hurst
    tristatecruisers@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you as a friend on FB :)

    marci hurst
    tristatecruisers@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow you on networkblogs :)

    marci hurst
    tristatecruisers@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visited ten marks and that help hone your math skills :) (Entry 1)

    marci hurst
    tristatecruisers@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ten marks are helping kids improve their math skills. (entry 2).

    marci hurst
    tristatecruisers@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Left a comment at your music box review!! :)

    marci hurst
    tristatecruisers@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. zulily fb @melanie b

    melanieinaz2003 at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. zulily twitter @kaiasmommy

    melanieinaz2003 at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. lucky toddler @kaiasmommy

    http://twitter.com/kaiasmommy/status/18254787243

    melanieinaz2003 at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. ice fairy fb @melanie b

    melanieinaz2003 at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1 Email Subscriber
    mmoushka(@)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. 2 Email Subscriber
    mmoushka(@)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. 3 Email Subscriber
    mmoushka(@)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Facebook Fan: Marcelle Carson

    ReplyDelete
  17. Twitter Follower: mmoushka

    ReplyDelete
  18. My fave is the Pink Flower Smocked Sundress.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have a Zulily Account 1
    kacieadmartin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have a Zulily Account 2
    kacieadmartin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have a Zulily accout 3
    kacieadmartin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. My fave item on Zulily right now is the Elephant & Vanilla Fiesta Dress.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Signed up for a free account at Zulily ... tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. "Like" Zulily on Facebook ... tiffypoot@aol.com tiffypixie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Follow Zulily on Twitter ... tiffypoot@aol.com tiffypixe

    ReplyDelete
  26. I loved Elephant & Vanilla Fiesta Dress - Infant, Toddler & Girls ... tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow publicly on google connect-Tiffypixie tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I subscribe by email tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. http://twitter.com/tiffypixie/status/18308233790 ...Tweet (tiffypixie) tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow on network blogs (Tiffany Christie) tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have a zulily account
    lmkirb@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow along with google friend connect :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I tweeted...
    http://twitter.com/lmkirb/status/18518785223

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like the infant/toddler whale peasant dress.

    ReplyDelete
  35. #1 I signed up at Zulily: quacklynn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. #2 I signed up at Zulily: quacklynn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. following on twitter: http://twitter.com/quacklynn

    ReplyDelete
  38. #3 I signed up at Zulily: quacklynn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. i like the bobux shoes, especially the Lilac Cat Shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  40. following on twitter http://twitter.com/quacklynn/status/18539478532

    ReplyDelete
  41. #1 blogged about this http://babyonthemind.blogspot.com/2010/07/parade-organics-kimono-bodysuit.html

    ReplyDelete
  42. #2 blogged about this http://babyonthemind.blogspot.com/2010/07/parade-organics-kimono-bodysuit.html

    ReplyDelete
  43. #3 blogged about this http://babyonthemind.blogspot.com/2010/07/parade-organics-kimono-bodysuit.html

    ReplyDelete
  44. grabbed your button http://babyonthemind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow Zulily on twitter! I am @hello_kitty
    mommys3lilbirds {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow you publicly!
    mommys3lilbirds {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  47. http://twitter.com/hell_0kitty/status/18548801280
    mommys3lilbirds {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Awesome blog and thanks for the giveaway!
    Would love, love, LOVE to win this!
    =]fenc

    ReplyDelete
  49. following zulily on twitter as @angiewith3
    angiewith3 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. following publicly via gfc
    angiewith3 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. following you on twitter as @angiewith3 and RT'd message: http://twitter.com/angiewith3/status/18636133762
    angiewith3 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. following on networked blogs: angela beechan

    angiewith3 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Zulily account #1
    mcbrady 13 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Zulily account #2
    mcbrady 13 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Zulily account #3
    mcbrady 13 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Following Zulily @chirpandtweet
    mcbrady 13 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Folloiwng you via GFC
    mcbrady 13 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Email subscriber
    mcbrady 13 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like the Becky Candy fleece pants!
    mcbrady 13 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I signed up for a Zulily account. #1

    "Sign up for a free account at Zulily and leave your email address (3 entries)."

    pkbiashara at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I signed up for a Zulily account. #2

    "Sign up for a free account at Zulily and leave your email address (3 entries)."

    pkbiashara at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I signed up for a Zulily account. #3

    "Sign up for a free account at Zulily and leave your email address (3 entries)."

    pkbiashara at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  64. daily tweet: https://twitter.com/quacklynn/status/18704221470

    ReplyDelete
  65. Followed Zulily on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Signed up!

    plummer.natalie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Signed up!

    plummer.natalie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Signed up!

    plummer.natalie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I like Zulily's mom wear! Best deals ever.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Facebook Follow

    Deborah
    Homemaker_Honey
    homemakerhoney@ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Twitter Follow

    Deborah
    Homemaker_Honey
    homemakerhoney@ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  72. My favorite is the white Princess Tee in girls size 7-8.

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow Zulily on Twitter- ksh123

    hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I follow you through Google Friend Connect.

    hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

    ReplyDelete
  75. # 1 - I signed up for a free account at Zulily's. (koinonia572001@yahoo.com)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  76. # 2 - I signed up for a free account at Zulily's. (koinonia572001@yahoo.com)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  77. # 3 - I signed up for a free account at Zulily's. (koinonia572001@yahoo.com)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  78. I follow Zulily on Twitter (nanatide). thank you.

    koinonia572001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I 'like' Zulily on Facebook - Marla Yuhas

    koinonia572001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I follow your blog publicly. (nanatide)

    koinonia572001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I follow on Twitter and tweeted:
    https://twitter.com/nanatide/status/18942886133
    Thank you.

    koinonia572001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I 'like' you on Facebook (Marla Yuhas)
    koinonia572001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I follow on Networked blogs (Marla Yuhas-nanatide)

    koinonia572001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. like zulily on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  85. follow zulily on twitter: uberabby2

    ReplyDelete
  86. I follow you on twitter and tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/uberabby2/status/18954800333

    ReplyDelete
  87. Networked blogs - Abby B. W.

    (sorry, don't want to leave my full name, but you can piece together my name using my email address from my blogger account!)

    ReplyDelete
  88. Facebook fan - Abby B. W.

    (sorry, don't want to leave my full name, but you can piece together my name using my email address from my blogger account!)

    ReplyDelete
  89. I added you as a friend - - Abby B. W.

    (sorry, don't want to leave my full name, but you can piece together my name using my email address from my blogger account!)

    ReplyDelete
  90. I have your button:
    freeisglee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I am subscribed under abbymarie AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I Signed up for a free account at Zulily #1.
    yummyfaerie at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I Signed up for a free account at Zulily #2.
    yummyfaerie at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I Signed up for a free account at Zulily #3.
    yummyfaerie at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I Follow Zulily on Twitter(yummyfaerie)
    yummyfaerie at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Black & White Chic Seasonless Sophie Dress is my favorite item from Zulily.
    yummyfaerie at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I follow publicly via GFC.
    yummyfaerie at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I "like" Zulily on FB
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    Amy B.
    adennispac@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I'm a GFC follower
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    Amy B.
    adennispac@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I "like" icefairy... on FB
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    Amy B.
    adennispac@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I subscribe via e-mail
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    Amy B.
    adennispac@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. liked on facebook cynthia layton
    gothicdaymares@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  104. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  105. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  106. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  107. Following Zulily on Twitter
    Melanie
    mel2266@gmail.com
    www.jonathanandmelanie.blogspot.com
    Going Green with Noah

    Twitter - Greensupermom / GoingGreenwNoah

    ReplyDelete
  108. Signed up for Zulily account - giabao.ng @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. Signed up for Zulily account x2

    ReplyDelete
  110. Signed up for Zulily account x3

    ReplyDelete
  111. My favorite is this dress!! http://www.zulily.com/index.php/youngcolors072010.html/?tid=fbphotos

    ReplyDelete
  112. Public follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  113. Subscribe to email! giabao.ng @ gmail

    ReplyDelete
  114. Liked you on FB - Bao N. (sorry I forgot to add my FB name in the entry for liking Zulily!)

    ReplyDelete
  115. Posted about your giveaway here (since I don't have a personal blog...I share one with my family; but I figured this forum gets much more traffic than my family blog!):
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/95135/forums/read/11870985/Ice_Fairy_Treasure_Chest_Zulily_team_up

    ReplyDelete
  116. I learned at 10Marks that each child receives a personalized program for learning math! x1

    ReplyDelete
  117. I learned at 10Marks that each child receives a personalized program for learning math! x2

    ReplyDelete
  118. Commented on your music box post.

    ReplyDelete
  119. I signed up at Zulily
    jamilynn17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. http://twitter.com/hell_0kitty/status/19020617441

    mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I signed up for a free account at Zulily.
    #1
    oldsockfarm -at- gmail -dot- com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I signed up for a free account at Zulily.
    #2
    oldsockfarm -at- gmail -dot- com

    ReplyDelete
  123. I signed up for a free account at Zulily.
    #3
    oldsockfarm -at- gmail -dot- com

    ReplyDelete
  124. My favorite item from Zulily is the Milk Claire Dress - Toddler & Girls.
    oldsockfarm -at- gmail -dot- com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I follow this blog.
    oldsockfarm -at- gmail -dot- com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I subscribe to your feed via email.
    oldsockfarm -at- gmail -dot- com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I visited Ten Marks and learned that it covers grades 3-10 and helps prevent "summer slide" in math skills.
    #1
    oldsockfarm -at- gmail -dot- com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I visited Ten Marks and learned that it covers grades 3-10 and helps prevent "summer slide" in math skills.
    #2
    oldsockfarm -at- gmail -dot- com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I left a comment on your Music Box Review.
    oldsockfarm -at- gmail -dot- com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I grabbed your button:
    http://oldsockfarmer.blogspot.com/
    oldsockfarm -at- gmail -dot- com

    ReplyDelete
  131. I blogged about this giveaway in a separate blog post:
    http://oldsockfarmer.blogspot.com/2010/07/darling-kimono-bodysuit-from-zulily.html
    #1
    oldsockfarm -at- gmail -dot- com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I blogged about this giveaway in a separate blog post:
    http://oldsockfarmer.blogspot.com/2010/07/darling-kimono-bodysuit-from-zulily.html
    #2
    oldsockfarm -at- gmail -dot- com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I blogged about this giveaway in a separate blog post:
    http://oldsockfarmer.blogspot.com/2010/07/darling-kimono-bodysuit-from-zulily.html
    #3
    oldsockfarm -at- gmail -dot- com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I signed up for Zulily awhile ago, under the email account skiandboard(at)verizon(dot). #1
    couponsiwant(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  135. I signed up for Zulily awhile ago, under the email account skiandboard(at)verizon(dot). #2
    couponsiwant(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  136. I signed up for Zulily awhile ago, under the email account skiandboard(at)verizon(dot). #3
    couponsiwant(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  137. I like the Baby Star crib sets, especially the Starfaluge
    couponsiwant(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete