Popsicle Prize Pack Review and Giveaway-5 Winners!

~~The giveaway is now CLOSED~~
Popsicle® is a brand I grew up with. Their products filled my summer memories with cool sensations and colorful flavors. I can hardly tell you enough of how much personal meaning the brand has for me. Just think about their inspiring slogan: If It’s Popsicle®, It’s Possible! I got really excited when Popsicle® offered me the opportunity to sample their newest product--Jolly Rancher™ ice pops!
Popsicle® Jolly Rancher™ ice pops are not only colorful and flavorful, they are also quite healthy. At 45 calories, each pop is made with 10% fruit juice, is fat free, and provides 10% of the daily value for vitamin C per serving. Each 20-pack includes 10 pair of pops, each coming in four flavors in four color-coded layers: Blue Raspberry, Cherry, Grape and Sour Apple. This is the first time my son has tried an ice pop. He's absolutely fascinated by its interesting look and rich fruity flavors. He started to ask for a popsicle instead of yogurt during snack time. He usually got a green light when we came back home from outside. Who can resist a cute child's request for a delicious summer treat that even adults (including myself) crave for?

On the stick of each Jolly Rancher™ ice pop, there is a riddle with its answer hidden under the colorful ice pop. Older kids may have fun trying to resolve the riddle while gulping down their frozen treat. In fact, this bonus feature could make you eligible to win some great prizes! You'd better start collecting these cute sticks now.

To make the Summer of 2010 one to remember, Popsicle® is giving away three grand-prize family trips to dig for dinosaurs in Wyoming, dive with dolphins in Florida and explore the universe by going to Space Camp® in Huntsville, Ala. From now through September 30, 2010, you can enter the Anything's Possible Sweepstakes for your chance to win the grand prize trips and the daily prize, the National Geographic Kids™ “Big Book of Fun”.
I also received a copy of the Big Book of Fun for review. As you can see from its cover, the book is filled with colorful pictures, fun games, trivia tests, and lots of activities to keep kids engaged for hours. You can request a FREE copy of the book if you buy any four participating kids products or download the Small Book of Fun for free here.

In addition to the Anything's Possible Sweepstakes, Popsicle® is also hosting a Stick Joke Contest on Twitter. Simply submit a kid-friendly joke to the Popsicle® Twitter page  for a chance to have your joke included on a Popsicle® stick or on http://www.popsicle.com. See official rules here.

Popsicle® has partnered with National Geographic Kids™ on the "Slow the Melt" campaign, which encourages kids to take easy steps to help slow the melt of the polar ice caps. As a reward, kids may play four new fun games in the Slow Melt Game Zone. Between now and August 15, 2010, Popsicle® will donate $1, up to $25,000, to the National Geographic™ Polar Fund for every Tweet containing the hashtag #SlowTheMelt. Funds raised will support research and exploration efforts of the polar ice caps and global warming issues. Thank you in advance for contributing to this great cause with a simple tweet.

The Giveaway

To maximize your summer fun, Popsicle® has generously offered to give five of my lucky readers a Popsicle Summer Fun Prize Pack! Each prize pack includes two coupons each good for a FREE Popsicle product valued up to $4.00 and a copy of the 80-page Big Book of Fun (Retails $6.99)! A total of $75 worth of products are being given away here!

Required Entry: Visit Popsicle.com, and leave a comment telling me your favorite product besides the Jolly Rancher™ ice pops. (Please leave a valid email address in your comment or make sure one is visible in your blogger profile).
    Extra Entries (optional): please make sure you do the required entry first! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry, i.e. 1 comment=1 entry.
    • Follow Popsicle on Twitter and leave your Twitter handle (1 extra entry)
    • Tell me which Slow Melt game would be your kid's favorite (1 extra entry)
    • Follow my blog publicly (1 extra entry)
    • Subscribe to my feed via email and leave your email address (1 extra entry)
    • Follow Me on Twitter AND tweet the following message (1 extra entry per day) Yes! You may tweet once daily to increase your chances:
    RT @luckytoddler #Summer fun #giveaway! Win #FREE @Popsicle products & Big Book of Fun! 5 winners! http://bit.ly/stmpop #fbz #SlowTheMelt
    Please leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
    • "Like" me on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
    • Follow me on Networked Blogs and leave your name (1 extra entry)
    • Add me as your friend on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
    • Sign up at EZWin via this link and leave me your username on the site (3 extra entries)
    • Visit Ten Marks and tell me something you learn about them (1 extra entry)
    • Grab my button and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
    • Add icefairy's Treasure Chest to your blogroll and leave the link (1 extra entry)
    • Blog about this giveaway and link back to Popsicle and Me. Then leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog; 3 extra entries for a separate blog post).
    Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on 7/22/10
    Open to US Residents Only
    Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
    Thanks for entering and good luck!


    Disclosure: I received free products to facilitate my review. I didn't receive monetary compensation for writing this post and thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.





    298 comments:

    1. My favorite Popsicle product is the original Fudgsicle, which is now called the Fudgsicle® 100 Calorie Bars

      blondie_31971(at)yahoo(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    2. My granddaughter's favorite Slow Melt game would be the Penguin's Crossing
      blondie_31971(at)yahoo(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    3. love: Slow Melt Mighty
      Minis™

      ReplyDelete
    4. twitter follow them -kgail11

      ReplyDelete
    5. we'd love Big Dig Pinball

      ReplyDelete
    6. I like the no sugar added fudgesicles.

      mami2jcn at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    7. I follow Popsicle on Twitter @mami2jcn

      ReplyDelete
    8. My kids would like the penguin crossing game.

      ReplyDelete
    9. I subscribe to your feed via email.

      mami2jcn at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    10. I like you on Facebook (Mary Happymommy)

      ReplyDelete
    11. The Slow Melt Mighty Minis are perfect for my toddler!
      veniceangel@hotmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    12. I follow popsicle on twitter under ChildrensNook

      ReplyDelete
    13. my son would love sea-the-difference slow game
      veniceangel@hotmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    14. 'taste the Rainbow'... oops, wrong product line but the Rainbow Popsicles are great anyway...

      ReplyDelete
    15. Tawnda M. likes you on fb

      ReplyDelete
    16. Tawnda M. sent a fb friend request

      ReplyDelete
    17. I love orange creamsicles :)
      ljatwood at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    18. follow popsicle on twitter (ljatwood)
      ljatwood at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    19. Sponge Bob Pop Ups! is our favorite
      karenmed409 at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    20. Popsicle twitter follower (karenmed409)
      karenmed409 at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    21. Kids love penguins so I would have to say they like the Penguin Crossing Game
      karenmed409 at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    22. Blog follower
      karenmed409 at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    23. Like you on facebook
      Karen Medlin
      karenmed409 at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    24. Network blog follower
      Karen Medlin
      karenmed409 at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    25. sent request to add Bing Yuan via facebook
      Karen Medlin
      karenmed409 at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    26. tweet
      http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/18613390519
      karenmed409 at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    27. I also love the Root Beer, Banana,
      Lemon Lime pops.
      andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    28. I follow you on twitter (notimeMom) & tweeted
      http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/18613748472
      andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    29. I follow Popsicle on twitter (notimeMom)
      andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    30. I follow your blog
      andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    31. I subscribe via email
      andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    32. I follow on Networked blogs
      andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    33. I like you on facebook (andrea potter kruse)
      andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    34. Love the sugar free tropicals yum! Thanks for entering me into this giveaway.

      unforgetable_dreamer_always(at)hotmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    35. I'm a follower thanks!

      unforgetable_dreamer_always(at)hotmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    36. I like Scribblers.

      janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

      ReplyDelete
    37. I follow Popsicle on Twitter - Janetfaye

      janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

      ReplyDelete
    38. I like Big Dip Pinball.

      janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

      ReplyDelete
    39. I follow your blog publicly.

      janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

      ReplyDelete
    40. I like you on FB - Janetfaye

      janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

      ReplyDelete
    41. Facebook Friend - Janet Fri

      janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

      ReplyDelete
    42. follow blog publicly
      ljatwood at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    43. email subscriber
      ljatwood at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    44. follow on twitter and tweeted
      http://twitter.com/ljatwood/status/18630433670
      ljatwood at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    45. follow on facebook (Lori D Atwood)
      ljatwood at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    46. follow via networked blogs (Lori)
      ljatwood at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    47. We love the SpongeBob Pop-Ups.
      velvethubler@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    48. My kids love the Dora the Explorer slow melts!!!

      mi3ragamuffins at aol dot com

      ReplyDelete
    49. My kids would love the Dora Slow Melt game!

      mi3ragamuffins at aol dot com

      ReplyDelete
    50. Email subscriber.

      mi3ragamuffins at aol dto com

      ReplyDelete
    51. I follow you publicly.

      mi3ragamuffins at aol dot com

      ReplyDelete
    52. following Popsicle on twitter @vhubler

      ReplyDelete
    53. Sea-the-difference is the slow melt game we have enjoyed so far.
      velvethubler@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    54. follow your blog publicly

      ReplyDelete
    55. subscribe via email
      velvethubler@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    56. follow on twitter as @vhubler and tweeted http://twitter.com/vhubler/status/18632136097

      ReplyDelete
    57. I like you on Facebook
      velvethubler@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    58. Follow on Networked Blogs
      velvethubler@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    59. Friend on facebook
      Velvet H

      ReplyDelete
    60. i want Sugar Free Tropicals

      ReplyDelete
    61. I like the 100 calerie fudgsicles

      ReplyDelete
    62. I follow popsicle on twitter @cstironkat

      ReplyDelete
    63. Sydney like Sea the Difference game.

      ReplyDelete
    64. I learned the Ten Marks has 3 interactive worksheets a week.

      ReplyDelete
    65. My favorite has always been the banana and root beer popsicles.

      LKaRambo at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    66. following Popsicle on Twitter
      LKARambo

      LKaRambo at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    67. I'm a follower

      LKaRambo at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    68. Twitter follower and tweet
      http://twitter.com/LKARambo/status/18648167098

      LKaRambo at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    69. I'm a Facebook fan
      Kathy Cheeseman Rambousek

      LKaRambo at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    70. I requested to be a Facebook friend
      Kathy Cheeseman Rambousek

      LKaRambo at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    71. following w/networked blogs
      Kathy Cheeseman Rambousek

      LKaRambo at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    72. I visited "ten marks" and learned that it's an online math program for grades 3-10 that helps students refresh, learn, and master math concepts.

      LKARambo at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    73. I love the Sugar Free TRopicals
      Thank you for the giveaway :)
      hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    74. I follow Popsicle on Twitter - I'm @AmberGoo
      Thank you for the giveaway :)
      hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    75. I follow your blog publicly with google friend connect
      Thank you for the giveaway :)
      hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    76. I'm a big fudgsicle fan during the summer months. 60 calories and ony a buck for a box of em' enough to satisfy my chocolate cravings and still fit in my swimsuit.


      Christine
      dazed1821@aol.com

      ReplyDelete
    77. TZhe kids would like penguin crossing. Mom sucked at it though. :)

      Christine
      dazed1821@aol.com

      ReplyDelete
    78. Fudgesicles for me!
      onecheaplady@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    79. My kids like the convenience and taste of the Sour Fruit Shots.

      ReplyDelete
    80. My daughter would love the SpongeBob™ Pop-Ups®.

      abfantom at yahoo dot com

      ReplyDelete
    81. I'm an email subscriber.

      abfantom at yahoo dot com

      ReplyDelete
    82. I follow publicly via GFC: abfantom

      abfantom at yahoo dot com

      ReplyDelete
    83. I like the Firecracker® popsicles!

      choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    84. I follow on gfc.

      choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    85. My all time favorite is the fugsicle, it really cools you off on a hot summer day.
      mintstatesportswear(at)juno(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    86. I favorite has always been Fudgsicles.

      ReplyDelete
    87. I follow Popsicle on Twitter: lazybones344

      ReplyDelete
    88. tweet
      http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/18702812834
      andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    89. 1. I blogged:
      http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/2010/07/popsicle-prize-pack-review-and-giveaway.html

      janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

      ReplyDelete
    90. 2. I blogged:
      http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/2010/07/popsicle-prize-pack-review-and-giveaway.html

      janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

      ReplyDelete
    91. 3. I blogged:
      http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/2010/07/popsicle-prize-pack-review-and-giveaway.html

      janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

      ReplyDelete
    92. I have to go with the Fudgsicles--those are always the best. :)

      marci
      tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

      ReplyDelete
    93. (sea the difference) is my child's favorite :)

      marci
      tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

      ReplyDelete
    94. subscribe to your e-mails :)

      marci
      tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

      ReplyDelete
    95. "Follow" on Networked Blogs :)

      marci
      tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

      ReplyDelete
    96. friend on FB :)

      marci
      tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

      ReplyDelete
    97. "Like" you on FB :)

      marci
      tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

      ReplyDelete
    98. daily tweet
      http://twitter.com/LKARambo/status/18729966840

      LKARambo at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    99. I like the sugar free tropicals!

      jenndiggy at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    100. I follow you google connect. jenndiggy

      jenndiggy at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    101. I follow popscicle on twitter jenndiggy

      jenndiggy at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    102. crazyred61@yahoo.com
      I want rainbow

      ReplyDelete
    103. My favorite would have to be the Super Heroes! Both my bebe boy and my grandbebe boy would LOVE them!

      knittingandsundries(at)gmail(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    104. My daughter's favorite is the Spongebob Popups.

      ReplyDelete
    105. Following Popsicle on Twitter. FrugalGalKY

      ReplyDelete
    106. Following you on Google Friend Connect.

      ReplyDelete
    107. Following on Networked Blogs

      ReplyDelete
    108. I like the Sugar free Tropical Pops.


      honeybeez80@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    109. twitter follower@Missybeez80



      honeybeez80@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    110. The classic Fudgesicle is still my favorite.

      ReplyDelete
    111. i like creamsicles. avonbaby87@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    112. Gotta love the Fudgesicle....YUM!

      ReplyDelete
    113. tweet
      http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/18793565273
      andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    114. daily tweet
      http://twitter.com/LKARambo/status/18795265717

      LKARambo at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    115. My favorite is the Firecracker.
      monster6236 at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    116. email subscriber
      monster6236 at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    117. follow you and tweet http://twitter.com/5memb/status/18796848598
      monster6236 at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    118. My child would like the Penguin crossing.
      monster6236 at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    119. i just like regular old red popsiciles
      bargainfun1 at yaho

      ReplyDelete
    120. I follow on gfc bargainfun1 at yahoo

      ReplyDelete
    121. i follow on networked blogs

      ReplyDelete
    122. I like the firecrackers.
      cthompson1477@gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    123. The penguins crossing game is the one my kids would like.
      cthompson1477@gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    124. We love the Firecrackers popsicles! :) Thanks for the giveaway!!

      dealia79(at)gmail(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    125. I follow Popsicle on twitter. (@crazeypoet)

      ReplyDelete
    126. The Big Dig Pinball Slow Melt game would definitely be a hit in my house!

      dealia79(at)gmail(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    127. I follow your blog publicly on Google Friend Connect too. Thanks!


      dealia79(at)gmail(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    128. I "like" you on Facebook. (Jodi Brown)

      dealia79(at)gmail(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    129. It has to be the Super Heroes popsicles! My boys would LOVE those and the colors are really neat!

      Karen D. kjsbristol@comcast.net

      ReplyDelete
    130. I am following 'popsicle' on twitter - kjsbristol.

      Karen D. kjsbristol@comcast.net

      ReplyDelete
    131. My kids favorite slow melt game would be galactic match.

      Karen D. kjsbristol@comcast.net

      ReplyDelete
    132. I follow you on twitter and tweeted the giveaway today.

      Karen D. kjsbristol@comcast.net

      ReplyDelete
    133. I like you on facebook!

      Karen D. kjsbristol@comcast.net

      ReplyDelete
    134. Sponge Bob Push Ups

      Deborah
      Homemaker_Honey
      homemakerhoney@ gmail .com

      ReplyDelete
    135. tweet
      http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/18852030058
      andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    136. We like the Slow Melt Fantastic
      Fruity™ pops. Yummy!

      ReplyDelete
    137. i love fudgcicles
      oheeyore at hotmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    138. popsicle twitter follower @yourstowin
      oheeyore at hotmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    139. google follower
      oheeyore at hotmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    140. The Tropicals sound tasty, even if they are sugar free.

      ReplyDelete
    141. I like the fudgesicles.
      Thanks for the chance.
      mogrill@comcast.net

      ReplyDelete
    142. daily tweet
      http://twitter.com/LKARambo/status/18942008750

      LKARambo at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    143. I like the Sugar Free Healthy Bunch product. Thank you for the giveaway.

      koinonia572001@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    144. The Penguin Crossing Slow Melt game would probably be my kids' favorite.

      koinonia572001@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    145. I follow Popsicle on Twitter (nanatide).

      koinonia572001@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    146. I follow publicly (nanatide)

      koinonia572001@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    147. I follow on Twitter and tweeted:
      https://twitter.com/nanatide/status/18943393795
      Thank you.

      koinonia572001@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    148. I 'like' you on Facebook (Marla Yuhas)

      koinonia572001@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    149. I follow on Networked Blogs (nanatide-Marla Yuahs)

      koinonia572001@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    150. tweet
      http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/18947605371
      andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    151. I haven't tried them yet but the Scribblers look like fun!

      ReplyDelete
    152. My favorite is the Firecrackers!
      sandramasters1@bellsouth.net

      ReplyDelete
    153. My son's favorite game would probably be "Slow Melt Smash"...just because it has the word smash in it!!
      sandramasters1@bellsouth.net

      ReplyDelete
    154. I'm an email subscriber.
      sandramasters1@bellsouth.net

      ReplyDelete
    155. I also like the Sugar Free Healthy Bunch

      mandalarctic at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    156. Following Popsicle on Twitter (@mandalarctic)

      mandalarctic at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    157. Blog follower

      mandalarctic at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    158. E-mail subscriber

      mandalarctic at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    159. My favorite are the Firecracker popsicles. Thanks.
      partymix(at)hotmail(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    160. My kids' favorite Slow Melt Game is Big Dig Pinball.
      partymix(at)hotmail(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    161. follow your blog
      partymix(at)hotmail(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    162. email subscriber
      partymix(at)hotmail(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    163. I like the slow melt Dora popsicles.
      rbjj32825[at]lycos[dot]com

      ReplyDelete
    164. tweet
      http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/19011703577
      andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    165. My family's favorite is the SpongeBob push ups. Actually we love any of the push ups!

      kbenton@ritacorp.com

      ReplyDelete
    166. Creamsicles!

      theyyyguy@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    167. What a fun giveaway! I love the 100 calorie fudgesicles, actually I like pretty much anything Popsicle makes!

      ReplyDelete
    168. I like the SpongeBob Pop-Ups.

      allisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    169. Popsicle Twitter fan - allisonsbj3

      allisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    170. Networked Blog follower

      allisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    171. daily tweet
      http://twitter.com/LKARambo/status/19028683384

      LKARambo at comcast dot net

      ReplyDelete
    172. I would be interested in trying the Sugar Free Healthy Bunch.
      bkittie@hotmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    173. I didn't even know they had Jolly Rancher ones! I like Fudgesicles!

      ReplyDelete
    174. The Slow Melt Mighty Minis look yummy for my son & hubby! transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    175. my son would love the Penguin Crossing Game! transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    176. http://twitter.com/lilbabybootie/status/19074511848

      ReplyDelete
    177. visted TenMarks & leared after practicing on TenMarks, students can access their "Rewards Zone" to play fun strategy and skill building games.
      transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    178. Follow popsicle on Twitter @lilbabybootie
      transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    179. Follow Popsicle on Twitter;
      paz247

      ReplyDelete
    180. Subscribe to feed via email

      covertpeace@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    181. twitter follower & tweeted:
      http://twitter.com/paz247/status/19076013250

      ReplyDelete
    182. "Like" you on Facebook;
      Brenda F.

      ReplyDelete
    183. Follow you on Networked Blogs

      ReplyDelete
    184. Signed up at EZWin:
      paz247

      #1

      ReplyDelete
    185. Signed up at EZWin:
      paz247

      #2

      ReplyDelete
    186. Signed up at EZWin:
      paz247

      #3

      ReplyDelete
    187. TenMarks is the only online math program that helps students refresh, learn, and master math concepts - in their own time, at their own pace. Each child receives a personalized curriculum to help them master the concepts quickly.

      ReplyDelete
    188. I like the Fudgsicle® Triple
      Chocolate Low Fat Bars.

      Dancehottie1621@aol.com

      ReplyDelete
    189. I really like the Slow Melt Dora the Explorer

      ReplyDelete
    190. following Popsicle on twitter at rosidentevil

      ReplyDelete