Moving Comfort Review and Giveaway


~~The giveaway is now CLOSED~~
On my voyage to staying fit and pursuing a healthy and active lifestyle, I was so excited to have discovered Moving Comfort, a great company that helps me exercise in style and with comfort! Owned and run by women, the company is dedicated to designing and producing the best fitness apparel for women.

With over 30 years of expertise in the industry, Moving Comfort offers an amazing selection of full support sports bra, along with a wide variety of workout outfits that address different needs of the user. No matter what sports you're into, Moving Comfort knows the kind of support and freedom needed in your clothes and bring you garments that combine superior technology, smart design, fashionable style and comfortable fit.

Moving Comfort has kindly sent me this nice-looking Flex T for review. I love the floral print and the V-shaped neckline. Made from a mix of polyester, cotton and spandex, the shirt feels soft and silky. The fabric is elastic, absorbent and highly breathable. It didn't stick to my skin when I was soaked in sweat during workout. One neat feature I've found out about the fabric is that it's simple to care for and doesn't stain easily. White is known as a delicate color. I was worried about the dark stains I accidentally got on the shirt, but to my surprise, the stains got off instantly with the help of soap and water. The Flex T not only fits me perfectly, but also makes me look slimmer. I love wearing it even when I'm not doing exercises.
Moving Comfort offers many colorful running bras that caught my eyes. They are available in a wide range of sizes. I look forward to trying one that fits me. Moving Comfort is not only a lovely place to shop, but also a great source of information for sports-loving women. Their Sports Bra Basics and Bra Finder will assist you in finding the best fit for your babies.

There are a number of ways to browse the Moving Comfort online store. You may shop by size, by style, by function, or by category/sub-category, whichever works best for you (You can also find their products at B&M stores like Academy and Dick's Sporting Goods). Hope you'll have fun shopping there and find your own Moving Comfort soon!


The Giveaway

To encourage you to get fit and stay fit, Moving Comfort has generously offered to give one of my lucky readers a Flex T or Sports Bra in her choice of color, style, and size! I love to have choices, don't you?

Required Entry: Visit Moving Comfort, and leave a comment telling me your favorite product on their site. (Please leave a valid email address in your comment or make sure one is visible in your blogger profile).

Extra Entries (optional): please make sure you do the required entry first! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry, i.e. 1 comment=1 entry.

  • Like Moving Comfort on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
  • Vote for me here daily (1 extra entry per day)
  • Follow my blog publicly (1 extra entry)
  • Subscribe to my feed via email and leave your email address (1 extra entry)
  • Follow Me on Twitter AND tweet the following message (1 extra entry per day) Yes! You may tweet once daily to increase your chances:
RT @luckytoddler #Fashion #giveaway! Win your choice of Moving Comfort Sports Bra or Flex T! Work out in style! http://bit.ly/mcomf 
Please leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
  • Make a purchase at eShakti using discount code "icefairy123" (10 extra entries)
  • "Like" me on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
  • Follow me on Networked Blogs and leave your name (1 extra entry)
  • Add me as your friend on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
  • Sign up at EZWin via this link and leave me your username on the site (3 extra entries)
  • Grab my button and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
  • Add icefairy's Treasure Chest to your blogroll and leave the link (1 extra entry)
  • Blog about this giveaway and link back to Moving Comfort and Me. Then leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog; 3 extra entries for a separate blog post).
Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on 7/30/10
Open to US Residents Only
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Thanks for entering and good luck!


Disclosure: I received free products to facilitate my review. I didn't receive monetary compensation for writing this post and thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

379 comments:

  1. You'll see your button on my blog wearing pants, at ruthkathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a new support bra! You have a new follower! Come visit Mama's Little Chick!

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iris C/D would be a great bra for me!
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://twitter.com/meeyeehere/status/19037590541
    I follow on twitter and tweeted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. follow on network blogs.
    Rachel Crisman

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for you
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow your blog too! have a wonderful week and thanks!
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I voted for your KozyShack entry - good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Moving Comfort on fb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Google friend follower - public

    ReplyDelete
  11. follow you and tweet http://twitter.com/Ziggywag/status/19069799630

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like you on FB - Terri Dell

    ReplyDelete
  13. sent friend request on FB - Terri Dell

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the vero sports bra!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow you on GFC and Google reader!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the Serenity T in Flame.
    monster6236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. follow and tweet http://twitter.com/5memb/status/19074763592
    monster6236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love the Fusion Bermuda shorts. I usually work out in sweats, these look so much more cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I voted for you!

    beckers78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the Fleur de Lys Graphic T!

    LuckyTammy1971(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the fleur de Lys graphic tee


    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like the Techno Dot Graphic T.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow your blog publicly.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I subscribe to your feed via email.
    mcgillrmcgill(at)charter(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Voted for you at Kozy Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the Cara bra.
    nasy2000 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. email subscriber.
    nasy2000 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the Alexis Print in Dawn Leaf!
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I voted for you today!
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm a public follower!
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow you on twitter and tweeted! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/19093249588
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. i love the Juno sports bar and the guava color is great too!

    brittany@short-change.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. following with google

    brittany@short-change.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. following on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/Sh0rt_Change/status/19094112106

    brittany@short-change.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. My 'girls' are quite large, and the Moving Comfort Fiona is the only bra that works for me when I go for a run!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like Moving Comfort on Facebook as R. McCoy

    ReplyDelete
  37. Following via GFC

    cardiobunny at ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like Endurance T

    egle dot mane at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. balance long sleeve mverno@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. The Sera Bra II looks like it might do the trick for me. I have a lot of difficulty with seams and clasps on sports bras (I sweat so much - those things just irritate and irritate!).
    cheatingpiggies at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I voted for you.
    cheatingpiggies at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like the vixen!
    feh79 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. i voted for you!

    feh79 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. i follow via gfc

    feh79 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow you on twitter & tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/DiscoveringtheM/statuses/19118044474

    feh79 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like the Workout Hipster.

    ReplyDelete
  47. My favorite product is the Charity sports bra (green)!
    oldsockfarm at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I voted for you today!
    oldsockfarm at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I like the Sprint Skort.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Tweet! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/19261945121
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I voted for you today!
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I like their balance tank a lot!

    stashingjen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love the Iris in size C/D.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like the Phoebe bra in black.
    mcbrady 13 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. GFC follower
    mcbrady 13 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I would choose the Charity Sports Bra in Dawn color.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Public GFC follower
    lazybones344 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. My daughter plays tennis so I'd pick the Charity Sports Bra for her.

    ~Mimi
    mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Follow you on GFC as bigguysmama

    ~Mimi
    mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Follow you on Twitter as bigguysmama

    Here's my Tweet: http://twitter.com/bigguysmama/status/19295864492

    ~Mimi
    mnjesusfreak at gmail do com

    ReplyDelete
  61. "like" you on FB as Mimi Baker

    ~Mimi
    mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Follow your Networked Blogs as Mimi Baker

    ~Mimi
    mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. you can find your button scrolling on the right sidebar at http://marvelousmomreviews.blogspot.com

    ~Mimi
    mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. You're already on my blog roll too http://marvelousmomreviews.blogspot.com

    ~Mimi
    mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I'm in the mood to Fall shop so the NoChill Hoodie def caught my eye!!
    dana {at} babyelandaily {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Like Moving Comfort on FB
    Dana Materese blake
    dana {at} babyelandaily {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Follow you on Google Friend
    babyelan
    dana {at} babyelandaily {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Like you on FB
    Dana Materese Blake
    dana {at} babyelandaily {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Friend on FB
    Dana Materese Blake
    dana {at} babyelandaily {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I would like to try the charity sports bra! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I voted for you today!
    oldsockfarm at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I want the Helena...in aubergine!

    ReplyDelete
  73. I like the NoChill Hoodie.
    traymona[at]aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. daily tweet http://twitter.com/5memb/status/19334780831
    monster6236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. The Iris A/B looks super comfortable!
    seraphou@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Love the Tee Shirt that says "Support Your Girls" so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  77. I voted for cozyshack entry.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Fleur de Lys Graphic T is my fav.

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  79. I voted for you!

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  80. email subscriber

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  81. Tweet! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/19356761361
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I really like the Maia bra. I am very large-chested and it's nearly impossible to find a good bra to exercise in!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Stephanie Grider7/23/2010 12:49 PM

    I absolutely love the Helena sports bra. Great front support & wide shoulder straps make for a comfortable fit. I'm also a Google friend of yours (stefany21).

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  84. I like the Flow Pant. Looks like that would be great for yoga!

    sharm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I love it all. I don't have any active wear so would love to try something, anything. Especially one of the support bras. This would help on my long walks I plan to take real soon after the kids start school. Can't wait. Thank you. from: cat4short@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. i could use the charity sports bra

    ReplyDelete
  87. I like the Fleur de Lys comfort tee.

    brendashandmade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I publicly follow your blog.

    brendashandmade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I subscribe to your email.

    brendashandmade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. i love the Vixen A/B sports bra in dawn

    ReplyDelete
  91. the endurance support tank sounds awesome. It would great for all the bouncing around I do in jazzercise.

    ReplyDelete
  92. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/chint76

    ReplyDelete
  93. I like their Fleur de Lys yoga T

    ReplyDelete
  94. I voted for you today!
    oldsockfarm at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I'd love the Charity in Dawn.
    memorieslost[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Daily Vote.
    memorieslost[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I like the Flow Capri
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I subscribe via email
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I like the Serenity T. Thanks,
    bookloon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I like moving comfort on facebook.

    bookloon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Tweet! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/19436918596
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I voted for you today!
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I voted for you today!
    oldsockfarm at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I like the Juno one.. trying to find a good racerback in a DD is impossible

    ReplyDelete
  105. I like the Balance Tank!

    ReplyDelete
  106. Here's my daily Tweet: http://twitter.com/bigguysmama/status/19466657340

    ~Mimi
    mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I like their endurance capri.
    meaculpa115@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I love the Balance Tank.
    mframe00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. My favorite is the Serenity T in Flame.

    ReplyDelete
  110. i like their fusion capri.
    polly
    pkeintz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. email subscriber
    polly
    pkeintz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. follow gfc publicly
    polly
    pkeintz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Daily vote 7/25
    memorieslost[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  114. love the charity sports bra in varidant! - Holly

    brynnamandah at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. i like the Vixen C/D bra :)

    marci
    tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. "Like" Moving Comfort on FB :)

    marci
    tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. Follow publicly :)

    marci
    tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  118. Subscribe via email :)

    marci
    tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. "Like" u on Facebook :)

    marci
    tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. Follow on Networked Blogs :)

    marci
    tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. "friend" on Facebook :)

    marci
    tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I voted for you today!
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Tweet! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/19531207743
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I love the shell- it comes in extended sizxes,a ndlooks like it'll be great walking in cool weather.

    allynesma at aol dot come

    ReplyDelete
  125. i 'liked" you on facebook!

    allynesma at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Joined as wendyddelmo at ezwim
    allynesma at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I like the Balance Tank.

    ReplyDelete
  128. I like the Serenity T in all 3 colors.

    Tina "The book Lady"
    contact.thebooklady@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I liked moving comfort on FB & left my name.

    Tina "The Book Lady"
    contact.thebooklady@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I'm following publicly on GFC.

    Tina "The Book Lady"
    contact.thebooklady@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. I'm following on Twitter and posted a message at:

    http://twitter.com/familyliteracy/status/19539825553

    @familyliteracy

    ReplyDelete
  132. "Liked" you on Facebook and left my name

    Tina "The Book Lady"
    contact.thebooklady@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. Followed you on Networked Blogs and left my name.

    Tina "The Book Lady"
    contact.thebooklady@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. Add you as my friend on Facebook and left my name.

    Tina "The Book Lady'
    contact.thebooklady@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I voted for you today!
    oldsockfarm at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I like the All Day wear Cara Bra

    ReplyDelete
  137. I like the All Day wear Cara Bra

    ReplyDelete
  138. I love the look of the Juno Sports Bra, the guava color is so pretty and it actually comes in my size and doesn't look old/frumpy!

    dlogston(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  139. Tweet! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/19589451413
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  140. The NoChill Hoodie is awesome!!

    mo_jack_heart_attack @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. i'm your facebook friend (sarah hirsch)

    ReplyDelete
  142. Seamless Skort is what I like
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I love the Juno sports bra. It's the best bra ever for working out!

    ReplyDelete
  144. I like Moving Comfort!

    Lisa Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  145. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  146. I "like" icefairy's Treasure Chest.

    Lisa Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  147. Tweet: http://twitter.com/bigguysmama/status/19617154334

    ~Mimi
    mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  148. I follow you on Twitter and I tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/LisaAboutLife/status/19617565250

    ReplyDelete
  149. I like the Flow Capri
    mmclean13 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I like Moving Comfort on Facebook (Michelle Murphy)
    mmclean13 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I follow you on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/CheapandCreativ/status/19618684893
    mmclean13 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. I like you on Facebook
    mmclean13 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. I voted for you today!
    oldsockfarm at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  154. I like the Fleur de Lys graphic T

    ReplyDelete
  155. I like the Grace racer back sports bras.

    Thanks!
    KellyH
    skyviewksh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  156. retweet
    http://twitter.com/DiscoveringtheM/statuses/19675202203

    feh79 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. Tweet! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/19678419325
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I like the Cozy Cowl Pullover.

    ReplyDelete
  159. I like the Support Your Girls T-Shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  160. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ohstac/status/19696945336

    ReplyDelete
  161. I like the alexis sports bra!

    funnicooki163@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I voted for you today!
    oldsockfarm at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  163. I like the Endurance shorts

    ReplyDelete
  164. Juno sports bra.
    magic5905@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  165. Their balance tanks look super comfortable!

    runner330 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  166. I'm a GFC follower.

    runner330 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  167. discoveringthemeinmommy7/28/2010 8:28 AM

    retweet
    http://twitter.com/DiscoveringtheM/statuses/19740216413

    feh79 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  168. Sarah Ferguson7/28/2010 8:38 AM

    I'm a huge fan of Moving Comfort. A friend suggested the Fiona bra to me after I had my son. This bra works as a sports bra as well as a nursing bra, since the straps are adjustable with velcro. No need to spend all of the money on expensive nursing bras when you can buy something that you will still use after you are finish breast feeding! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  169. My favorite product is the Balance T :)

    ReplyDelete
  170. Like Moving Comfort on Facebook - Rachel Grimes

    ReplyDelete
  171. following via google friend connect - Rachel Grimes

    ReplyDelete
  172. Subscribe to my feed via email - rboo224ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  173. following you via twitter - @rachelie123 and tweeted http://twitter.com/Rachelie123/status/19757387344

    ReplyDelete
  174. Like you on fb - Rachel Grimes

    ReplyDelete
  175. following your blog via networked blogs - Rachel Grimes

    ReplyDelete
  176. My favorite product is the Vixen bra. Thanks for the giveaway!
    megalon22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  177. FB fan of Moving Comfort (Cheryl Snyder)
    megalon22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  178. I voted for you at the Kozy Shack Photo Contest 7-28-10
    megalon22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  179. GFC public follower
    megalon22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete