Winter's Magic Release Day Party & $75 Amazon Gift Cards Giveaway (5 Winners)


Cynthia Gail's new book Winter's Magic is set to release on November 1, 2012.  To celebrate,  the author is throwing a month long giveaway event leading up to the release day party on November 2! Winners will be picked and announced at the party. (Winners will be notified by email too.) Please RSVP to the Facebook Party HERE

Here's the synopsis of the book:

Owner of La Bella Vita, a five-star day spa nestled in the affluent suburbs of Nashville, Tennessee, Beth Sergeant knows her elite clientele first hand. She attended their private schools. She was even engaged, although briefly, to one of their most recognized bachelors. But she never fit in to their social-elite world.

After losing his parents to a car accident at a young age, Nick Chester was raised by his grandfather, the wealthiest man in Nashville. When he chooses to socialize, he has a never-ending list of exclusive events and beautiful women vying for his attention. Yet he never lets himself forget that everyone has an agenda.

Beth can’t resist Nick’s charm and accepts an invitation to dinner, despite her deep-seated insecurities. She proves she’s nothing like other women Nick's dated and learns to trust him in return. But just as the last of their resistance crumbles and true love is within reach, challenges from Nick's past threaten to destroy everything and force Beth to reveal her most guarded secret.

Wanna get extra chances to win fun prizes? Visit Cynthia Gail's Blog HERE.

You can also follow Cynthia Gail on Facebook

One Grand Prize winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card, along with ebook and swag!
One second prize winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card with ebook and swag.
Three third prize winners will each get an ebook and swag.


Gift cards and ebooks are open worldwide, but swag is only available to US and Canadian residents. Please use the Rafflecopter form below to enter for your chance to win one of these fab prizes! Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. icefairy's Treasure Chest is not responsible for prize fulfillment.

43 comments:

  1. My favorite thing about winter is the month of December when there are all the Christmas festivities throughout the month Debra L. Guillen

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing about winter is leaving the summer humidity behind.

    wendy_kroy(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow. I LOVE a yard full of big puffy snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love winter because I get to wear cozy sweaters and enjoy the snow falling!
    cjnedrow at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. no more bugs!

    Ted Kooper
    fwdsd45 @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas!
    jbafaith at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This may sound strange, but I really love cold air.
    monamhassan[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having a snowball fight with friends and dancing around during the first snowfall trying to catch the snowflakes on my tongue enjoying the beauty of the purity of being a child again

    ReplyDelete
  9. the only things i like about winter are snow for Christmas and watching the grand kids building snowman and sledding

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love cold winter days, cuddling up with hot chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. No more needing to use my air conditioner

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Watching my kids play in the snow is one of my favorite things about winter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like winter because I prefer the cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The holidays.

    safety_chick@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite thing about winter is Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite thing about winter are seeing all the pretty Christmas lights!

    ReplyDelete
  17. playing in the snow with my son

    ReplyDelete
  18. David Hollingsworth10/04/2012 5:17 PM

    Christmas shopping, and drinking hot chocolate.

    Lonerwor@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favorite thing about winter is the hot soup and of course snow!

    ReplyDelete
  21. snow falling

    ReplyDelete
  22. Having the ability to comfortably drink hot cocoa!
    cody_endres(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love being able to wrap up and get cozy

    sweepymummy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. While I do not like the cold weather, I do like a good snow mobile ride.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the christmas decorations

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hot chocolate!
    info(at)mijalphotography(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. watching children learn to skate - amazing how quickly they learn.

    ReplyDelete
  28. now its playing in the snow with my grandchildren
    mverno@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. How quiet it is when it snows :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Holiday gatherings with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the snow!!

    choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. My favorite thing about Winter is the holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

    posting as BLHmistress, signed in on rafflecopter as Dawna Newman

    ReplyDelete
  33. wearing layers, the possibility of snow and snuggies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Please don't panic if you don't see your comment right away. It's been held for moderation and will be published after I approve it, which I do in batch mold =)