KitchenAid Stand Mixer Giveaway

Every day could be Christmas when there is a wonderful prize being given away! I'm excited to announce yet another chance to win a KitchenAid Stand Mixer! You could save it for yourself or gift it to someone you love. It will be a valuable addition to anyone's kitchen. Good luck!

Welcome to the Sassy Steals Christmas in October Giveaway!



About Sassy Steals:

Sassy Steals brings you daily Boutique Deals and Daily Handmade Deals, along with weekly giveaways! You won't want to miss out on being a member of Sassy Steals! Sassy Steals loves handmade and small businesses and strives to help them grow with sassy promotions.

Please email info@sassysteals.com if you are a small business owner interested in being featured on Sassy Steals.
One lucky person will win a KitchenAid Mixer (choice of color)!

Giveaway ends on 10/13. Open to US residents 18+ only. Please use the Rafflecopter below to submit your entries. Enter here if you have trouble loading the Rafflecopter widget.

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. icefairy's Treasure Chest is not responsible for prize shipment.

138 comments:

  1. I want the cute rocker suspenders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the leather studded wrap bracelet

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween Petti Rompers in Black & Purple

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Gossip Girl Inspired Multi Strand Necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to steal the Leather Studded Wrap Bracelet
    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. vintage wrap bracelets

    amanda sakovitz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to steal the "Leather Studded Wrap Bracelet."

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd steal the Vintage Wrap Bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd steal the "Gossip Girl Inspired Multi Strand Necklace."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Knit Flower Footlets
    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd steal the Ruffle Crochet Boots.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Id steal Christmas Washi Tape
    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the 4x6 chevron frames.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd steal the Darling Ruffle Legwarmers

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the 4x6 Chevron Frame!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the Holiday Rompers for toddlers! TOO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely LOVE the Ruffle Crochet Boots, they are sooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd steal the "Darling Ruffle Legwarmers."

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Knit Flower Footlets!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brenda Gaines10/04/2012 11:52 AM

    leather studded wrap

    bg_sweeps@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would steal Brown Zipper Kraft Bags~Set of 10!
    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Christmas Stockings for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Christmas Stockings for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I wanna steal the Gossip Girl Inspired Multi Strand Necklace
    elysesw@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. i like the Handstamped Sterling Silver Christmas Tree Ornament with Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'd steal the "Joy, Peace, and Believe Vinyl Christmas Tree" wall deca

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the custom holiday stockings

    sweepymummy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I want to steal the Adorable Glass Tile Pendants

    ReplyDelete
  29. I want to steal the red statement ring! Love it!

    chevsop(@)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the ruffled sassy bloomers.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would like to steal the candy cane earings!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like the Glitter Glam Small Bows

    ReplyDelete
  33. The Candy Cane earrings are what I'd steal!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'd steal the "Adorable Crochet Christmas Hats."

    ReplyDelete
  35. I want to steal the Adorable Crochet Christmas Hats
    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would steal the Ruffled Satin Bloomers.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Custom Holiday Stockings

    ReplyDelete
  38. angel holiday earrings

    tuckersaver at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Today I'd love to steal Christmas Holiday Ruffle Rompers!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'd steal the Joy, Peace, and Believe Vinyl Christmas Tree

    ReplyDelete
  41. I want to steal the custom holiday stockings.

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Gossip Girl Inspired Multi Strand Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'd steal the turquoise statement ring.
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  44. id steal the Blue Stripe Little Boy Ties
    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I want to steal the "Turquoise Statement Ring."

    ReplyDelete
  46. vinly christmas tree

    ReplyDelete
  47. I like the Adorable Glass Tile Pendants.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I'd steal the Blue Stripe Little Boy Ties.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Glitter Glam Small Bows - Choose 3 colors

    ReplyDelete
  50. custom holiday stockings

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'd steal the Angel Holiday Earrings

    ReplyDelete
  52. I'd steal the "Blue Triple Beaded Necklace."

    ReplyDelete
  53. the red AND turqious statment rings!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Joy, Peace, and Believe Vinyl Christmas Tree

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'd love the Christmas Sequins Elastic Headband w/ Red Satin Flower


    ReplyDelete
  56. Cheryl Rahkonen10/07/2012 7:43 PM

    I want to steal the Joy, Peace, and Believe Vinyl Christmas Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Fall/Halloween Twine bundles

    ReplyDelete
  58. I would steal the halloween prints

    hebb dot julie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. i like the santa letters

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love the Halloween prints

    ReplyDelete
  61. I want to steal the halloween prints

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  62. I'd steal the angel wings earrings

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'd steal the Thanksgiving Banner Printable!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I'd like to steal the Halloween Prints! Cute, Classy and Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I want to steal the Halloween Prints! Cute, Classy and Fun!
    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I'd steal the "J. Crew Inspired Mini Bubble."

    ReplyDelete
  67. i like the Joy, Peace, and Believe Vinyl Christmas Tree

    ReplyDelete
  68. I want to steal the Halloween prints!
    info(at)mijalphotography(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I like the Snow Flurry Snowman Chunky Necklace. Thanks for the chance to win!
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Halloween Twine Bundles
    dolniaks at consolidated dot net

    ReplyDelete
  71. I love the J. Crew inspired bubble necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Pom pom stretch headbands.

    ReplyDelete
  73. I'd love the crocheted flower headwrap.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I would want to steal - Vintage Shabby chic headbands or clips

    ReplyDelete
  75. I like the personalized compact mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I'd steal the Personalized Compact Mirror Christmas Styles

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'd like to steal the Crochet flower headwraps

    ReplyDelete
  78. I want to steal J. Crew Inspired Mini Bubble
    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I'd steal the "Multi Layer Teardrop Statement Necklace 9 Different Colors."

    ReplyDelete
  80. Beautiful Fur Cuffed Boot Socks! 5 Fun Colors to Choose From

    ReplyDelete
  81. Multi Layer Teardrop Statement Necklace 9 Different Colors

    ReplyDelete
  82. I don't use a box mix to make cake, I do it all from scratch and when I make red velvet the hand mixer is so hard to use. I have wanted one of these for so long but have gone back and forth in my mind because they can be pricy. I would love to win one though, I make at least 3red velvet cakes every holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  83. I want to steal Halloween Prints! Cute, Classy and Fun!

    Thanks,

    selinda_mccumbers at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. love the j crew inspired mini bubble. so cute!

    trinthegirl@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  85. I'd steal the Personalized Large Purse

    ReplyDelete
  86. i like the Hand Stamped Holiday Ornament
    mverno@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Pom pom stretch headbands :)

    ReplyDelete
  88. I want to steal the Personalized Large Purses
    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I want to steal the Organic Lid Hats for Boys. My son would rock it & I love these style of hats for him so much! Thank you :)

    chevsop(@)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I'd steal the "J. Crew Inspired Mini Bubble."

    ReplyDelete
  91. The Snow Flurry Snowman Chunky Necklace is pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  92. i would steal the snow flurry snowman chunky necklace

    ReplyDelete
  93. Organic Lid Hats for Boys & Girls

    sweepymummy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I'd love to have the Organic Lid Hat for baby boy :)
    lovekatydid@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Personalize Large Purses!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  96. I'd steal the Hand Stamped Holiday Ornament

    ReplyDelete
  97. Multi Layer Teardrop Statement Necklace 9 Different Colors

    ReplyDelete
  98. I'd steal the "Beautiful Fur Cuffed Boot Socks!"

    ReplyDelete
  99. Phylicia Guthrie10/11/2012 2:21 PM

    Id love to steal the rosette clips or the lace rhompers :)

    ReplyDelete
  100. organic lid hats

    ReplyDelete
  101. I want to steal the Beautiful Fur Cuffed Boot Socks! 5 Fun Colors to Choose From.
    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. Multi Layer Teardrop Statement Necklace 9 Different Colors

    mrs.jamie_tucker at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Cheryl Rahkonen10/12/2012 10:36 AM

    I would like to "steal" the large wacky dot purse.

    ReplyDelete
  104. I'd steal the House of Harlow Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  105. A Personalized Large Purse-so need one!!

    ReplyDelete
  106. I like the Big Bubble Bib Necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  107. I love the ruffle lace rompers.

    ReplyDelete
  108. i wannasteal the house of harlow necklace

    ReplyDelete
  109. I want to steal the Teacher's Gift - Teach & Inspire Necklace.
    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. i love the Adorable Fantastic Fox Bag

    sweepymummy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Gail Williams10/13/2012 12:25 AM

    House of Harlow Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  112. I'd steal the Rosette Holiday Ornaments Set of Two.
    Kathy Ross
    kathyross75@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I'd steal the dozen cupcake wrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  114. I like the Adorable Fantastic Fox Bag.
    Kathy Ross
    kathyross75@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I'd steal the Set of 3 Dry Erase, Chevron Magnet Sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  116. I want to steal the Dozen Cupcake Wrappers.

    sflickinger at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I'd steal the Gorgeous Ruffle Blanket/Photo Prop

    ReplyDelete
  118. I like the dozen cupcake wrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  119. I would steal the Gorgeous Ruffle Blanket/Photo Prop.

    ReplyDelete
  120. I'd like the House of Harlow necklace

    ReplyDelete
  121. I'd steal the "Big Bubble Bib Necklaces."

    ReplyDelete
  122. I would totally steal the dozen cupcake wraps. I love KitchenAid mixers. I love to bake everything from cookies to pies to cakes. I'm starting a business and this would be an awesome piece to have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  123. I like the Dozen Cupcake Wrappers. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  124. I would steal the cute Holiday Rosette Headband. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  125. I like the House of Harlow Necklace

    ltlbit1@hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I'd steal the Adorable Fantastic Fox Bag!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Please don't panic if you don't see your comment right away. It's been held for moderation and will be published after I approve it, which I do in batch mold =)