Wickedly Scented Candle Giveaway (10 Winners)

Do you love candles with hidden gems but wish there were more varieties of stuff you could possibly find inside your sweet smelling candles? How about a surprise gift that appeals not only to women? I know guys who use candles in their homes and think they should be rewarded too. Well, Wickedly Scented Candles seem to have read my mind, maybe yours as well~~

Welcome to The Wickedly Scented Candle Giveaway
Wickedly Scented Candles bring you all natural soy candles with a twist. There's a prize inside each candle, but it goes beyond jewelry! It could be a code that wins you FREE candles, iPad and other amazing prizes.
Wickedly Scented Candles use only the best natural soy wax, best ingredients to bring you the best candles possible. Each candle is packed with wicked scent and a wickedly nice prize.

The candles are available in two sizes, 21oz and 12oz. The 21oz candles contain prizes valued up to $6,500, while the 12oz ones contain prizes valued up to $399.

More about the codes:

Some codes are for free candles plus other prizes valued up to $50. Even if your code is already an instant winner, you are still eligible for the BIG drawing, which will be held once all codes are turned in, or after 30 days has passed.

Candle of the Month

Every month a candle is chosen candle of the month for special prizes. After the 300th candle is sold, a winner will be drawn out of the special codes. Every candle will have a piece of jewelry or a limited code according to the size. Once all 300 candles are sold, a new candle of the month will be presented.

Jenn from Jenn's Blah Blah Blog was recently lucky enough to review one of these fabulous candles. You can read her review, and earn extra entries into the giveaway!

Five lucky readers will each win a 21 oz Wickedly Scented candle AND an additional five winners will each get a 12 oz candle!
That's right! There will be a total of 10 winners!!!


Giveaway ends on 10/22. Open to US residents 18+ only. Please use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. Remember to come back for your daily entries! Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. icefairy's Treasure Chest is not responsible for prize shipment.

145 comments:

  1. My first choice would be the Creamy Blueberry Cheesecake: http://www.wickedlyscented.com/2012/08/creamy-blueberry-cheesecake.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like Linus's Blanket.
    Kathy Ross
    kathyross75@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. October Spice
    kathyluman@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monkey Farts, Wicked Black Magic, Black Raspberry....love the names of these candles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. misty farmer9/23/2012 3:11 AM

    Great Giveaway and some like some amzing scents!

    Choice 1= October Spice

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1 i liked Wicked Black Magic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like
    Pumpkin Spice
    Creamy Blueberry Cheesecake
    October Spice
    Chocolate Coconut Cupcake
    If you need more on the list I will give it in order after the last one I posted

    Sibabe64 at ptd dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hazelnut for sure my absolute fav

    ReplyDelete
  9. #1 I like the 22oz. October Spice candle

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1 Creamy Blueberry Cheesecake

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bermuda Triangle is my 1st choice!
    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to try the Wicked Black Magic ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the apple butter caramel scent

    ReplyDelete
  14. october spice

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wicked Black Magic is my choice

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want Pumpkin Souffle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. #1 Black Raspberry Debra L. Guillen

    ReplyDelete
  18. october spice
    ccasper@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. #1 Coffee Cafe Collection Hazelnut
    #2 Black Raspberry
    #3 Bermuda Triangle
    #4 Apple Butter Caramel
    #5 Oatmeal Milk-N-Honey
    #6 Creamy Blueberry Cheesecake
    #7 Monkey Farts
    #8 Sweet Pea
    #9 Pumpkin Souffle
    #10 Wicked Black Magic
    Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  20. If I won, i would like the Bermuda Triangle scent please. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  21. 1st choice butt naked :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope to win the Black Raspberry one!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would like to try monkey farts..Don't know what it would smell like but I am curious.
    Amy Brewer
    brewerchickey78@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I want to try the Bermuda Triangle candle.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The Pumpkin Souffle is definitely the one I would love to have in my home!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Coffee Cafe Collection Hazelnut would be my number 1 pick

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would like to try October Spice..thank you

    ReplyDelete
  28. Holly Hennessy Swint9/23/2012 7:16 PM

    #1 choice October Spice, #2 Pumpkin Souffle, #3 Creamy Blueberry Cheesecake

    ReplyDelete
  29. Pumpkin Souffle is my first choice. sonsethues at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like the creamy blueberry cheesecake candle.

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  31. Creamy Blueberry Cheesecake is my 2nd choice!

    ReplyDelete
  32. lol... Monkey Farts would be AMAZING as a gift for my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would like to try the Wicked black magic scent! Simply because of the name lol

    Spacemonkey907 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. first choice: Coffee Cafe Collection Hazelnut

    ReplyDelete
  35. Creamy blueberry cheesecake :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. October Spice sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wicked Black Magic is my 3rd choice!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Choice #3: Blueberry Cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Chocolate Coconut Cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  40. misty farmer9/25/2012 10:53 PM

    Ok u have me convinced! I would LOVE to smell the MONKEY FARTS! Gotta know what it smells like!

    ReplyDelete
  41. My choice today is Bermuda Triangle!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Black Raspberry

    ReplyDelete
  43. Butt Naked Please!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Butt Naked is my choice for 5th!

    ReplyDelete
  45. i would love oatmeal milk and honey <3

    ReplyDelete
  46. The Creamy Blueberry Cheesecake candle sounds mouthwatering!

    ReplyDelete
  47. north pole mverno@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Butt Naked
    kathyluman@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. misty farmer9/27/2012 10:10 PM

    Ok u got me convinced! I want to smell the monkey farts!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I could do with some "Wicked Black Magic. " :D

    las_Va@hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Pumpkin Souffle is another great one :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Bermuda Triangle, butt naked, wicked black magic.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Creamy Blueberry Cheescake

    ReplyDelete
  54. Going with coconut cupcake today!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Today's choice for me is Sweet Pea!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Pumpkin Souffle sounds good, too

    ReplyDelete
  57. Nicole Carter9/28/2012 12:59 PM

    1st choice Monkey Farts!

    ReplyDelete
  58. 1st choice is Autumn Brew, 2nd choice is Apple Butter Caramel, 3rd choice is October Spice

    ReplyDelete
  59. Pumpkin Souffle looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Nicole Carter9/29/2012 10:07 AM

    2nd choice October Spice

    ReplyDelete
  61. Linus's Blanket sounds 'sweet' ☺

    ReplyDelete
  62. Well I really wanted to try monkey farts (u convienced me) But like to smell Apple Butter Caramel! Yummmm

    ReplyDelete
  63. Next is October Spice for me!

    ReplyDelete
  64. My 3rd choice is Bermuda Triangle

    ReplyDelete
  65. Autumn Brew is my choice today!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I think the October Spice would smell good.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Autumn Brew

    ReplyDelete
  68. Bermuda Triangle

    ReplyDelete
  69. Nicole Carter10/04/2012 10:18 PM

    I don't remember what entry I'm on 3rd or 4th anyway Butt Naked

    ReplyDelete
  70. My favorite scent is the Wicked Black Magic!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Creamy Blueberry Cheesecake

    ReplyDelete
  72. Another choice: autumn brew.

    ReplyDelete
  73. I'd also love Coffee Cafe Collection Hazelnut

    ReplyDelete
  74. Nicole Carter10/06/2012 2:47 PM

    Chocolate Coconut Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  75. black rasberry

    ReplyDelete
  76. Today's pick is Apple Butter Caramel!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Nicole Carter10/07/2012 11:39 AM

    Pumpkin Souffle

    ReplyDelete
  78. Nicole Carter10/08/2012 8:28 PM

    Creamy Blueberry Cheesecake

    ReplyDelete
  79. Nicole Carter10/09/2012 7:48 PM

    I would love to try Monkey Farts!

    ReplyDelete
  80. #1 Sweet Pea

    ReplyDelete
  81. Nicole Carter10/10/2012 6:45 PM

    Sweet Pea, would smell good. I keep commenting to start the form but I already picked my five, hope it's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  82. #2 Black Raspberry

    ReplyDelete
  83. October Spice

    ReplyDelete
  84. Creamy Blueberry Cheesecake

    ReplyDelete
  85. Nicole Carter10/11/2012 1:13 PM

    Coffee Cafe Collection Hazelnut

    ReplyDelete
  86. I would love to have October Spice
    mframe00@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Creamy Blueberry Cheesecake

    ReplyDelete
  88. Nicole Carter10/12/2012 12:52 PM

    Autumn Brew

    ReplyDelete
  89. Not sure what ones I've said! Um, we'll go with Chocolate Coconut Cupcake today

    ReplyDelete
  90. Linus's Blanket

    ReplyDelete
  91. Coffee Cafe Collection Hazelnut

    ReplyDelete
  92. apple butter carmel

    ReplyDelete
  93. Nicole Carter10/15/2012 1:10 PM

    Pumpkin Souffle

    ReplyDelete
  94. #3 Creamy Blueberry Cheesecake

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Please don't panic if you don't see your comment right away. It's been held for moderation and will be published after I approve it, which I do in batch mold =)