Rockin Green Laundry Detergent Flash Giveaway


Who can't use some free laundry detergent? An eco-friendly one is even better! If you're new to the Rockin Green brand, please read the Spotlight Post at Sublime Media Connection and see what  SMC members are saying about the Rockin Green laundry detergent they received for review .

One lucky winner will receive a 45/90 load bag of Rockin Green laundry detergent!


This giveaway ends on 9/28. Open to US 18+ only. Please use the Rafflecopter form to enter. Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Disclosure: This giveaway was brought to you by the Sublime Media Connection. The participating bloggers cannot be held responsible for the delivery of this item, as that is the responsibility of the sponsor. If you have any questions regarding the delivery of the prize please email pr@sublimemediaconnection.info.

23 comments:

  1. Tide for the regular laundry, and Rockin Green for the dipes & wipes (and carpet, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we use tide

    ardy22 at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I normally use Purex.
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i use tide mostly then gain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right now I am using Honest Company eco friendly detergent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use Tropical Traditions laundry detergent. :-)
    Sml Footprints

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right now we use cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right now I'm using A Happy Green Life, but I have used and loved Rockin Green before :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i mostly make my own but have been known to pick up whatever is on sale plus a coupon

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read that they have smashing watermelons sent and earth wind and orchids sent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am currently using Purex detergent
    alsmalu at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I use ECOS and econuts currently.
    jbang0331(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I use what ever is on sale, lately surf..Thanks for this giveaway..!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gain


    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  15. I buy whatever is on sale the week I am buying the detergent. Most of the times I buy the Aldi's brand because I shop there often and its really inexpensive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Please don't panic if you don't see your comment right away. It's been held for moderation and will be published after I approve it, which I do in batch mold =)