Nesco 4 in 1 Digital Pressure Cooker Giveaway (ARV $107)

Gluten Free for Jen
Whenever I have a choice, I'd prefer a multi-functional product to a single purpose one, because it offers a better value and takes up less space at home. If you love to cook soup, congee, and meat stew, like to get them ready fast, then I have the perfect giveaway for you!

Gluten Free for Jen, Ramblings of a Caffeinated Army Wife, and Family, Love and Other Stuff  introduce to you the cooking gadget of all gadgets--
 
The Nesco 4 in 1 Digital Pressure Cooker--a  slow cooker, a steamer, a rice cooker and so much more all rolled into one! Check out Gluten Free for Jen's review here!
 
Thanks to Nesco for sponsoring this giveaway!
 
Product Features 
• 4 - Liter Capacity
• 800 watts
• removable hinged lid with automatic pressure release
• dishwasher - safe non-stick cooking insert
• delayed start up to 8 hours
• LED display with soft-touch buttons
• convenient keep warm feature
• programmable with preset functions
• stay-cool lid and handles
• brushed s/s exterior
• removable cord, for easy storage
• 5-Low/10-High PSI
 
One lucky winner will receive a Nesco 4 in 1 Digital Pressure Cooker valued at $106.99!
 
The giveaway ends on 9/30. Open to US residents 18+ only. Please use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Disclosure: Winner will be notified via email and given 48 hours to respond. If no response is received a new winner will be selected. Prize will be shipped with in 7 days to the winner by Gluten Free for Jen. No purchase necessary to enter. I received no compensation for this publication. icefairy's Treasure is not responsible for prize fulfillment

61 comments:

  1. a chicken recipe or maybe a rice recipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen Boehme
    Beef tips on rice, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to cook my way through a pressure cooker cookbook my mom has in her collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first thing I would cook with this is beef stew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'd make a pot roast first.

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I won the first think I'd try making is pork.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try a spinach lasagna in this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no clue what to cook! It would be fun to experiment. Maybe a pot roast.

    andrea2russia@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'd try to make some fish chowder.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debra S says: The first thing I would try with this is good old fashioned Pot Roast. My husband loves it, and this cooker would do the trick in no time and make it TENDER.

    Spacemonkey907 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd make a nice soup with it I love soup! :) Great comp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would try to cook a roast

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would make barbeque pork in my pressure cooker.

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd make a roast chicken

    sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  15. hopefully some baked beans!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would make City Chicken.
    dolniaks at consolidated dot net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd make roast beef.
    elysesw@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think BBQ Ribs would be the first thing on the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would fix a pot-roast with potatoes, onions, carrots. Yum yum.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would make the best ribs in town.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sherry Compton9/22/2012 3:02 PM

    beef stew
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. The first thing would be sour beef and dumplings. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd want to make ribs!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kathleen M Smith9/25/2012 2:45 AM

    I would cook beans in the pressure cooker and then Vegetarian chili, I would then make yogurt in it for dessert! Thanks for the give a way, have wanted one of these for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'd make pot roast with potatoes and carrots!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would cook some beans. Hooray for not having to soak them overnight!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would try to make a nice rice pudding for my first dish. This 4 in 1 capability is great. It opens up the world of cooking.

    sylvieanddudes@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. A whole chicken with lots of vegies!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would cook some Saffron rice.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'd try dry butter beans and ham first

    ReplyDelete
  31. smothered steak.
    russrpm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would probably fix some sort of soup, possibly Vegetable Beef.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would make pot roast
    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would love to try and cook my grandma's famous green beans

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love to make Vegetable beef soup with a pressure cooker. (Marla B)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beef stew!!! myamurphy@mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Chicken Gumbo!!!!

    chevsop(@)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would make bbq boston butts to shred for sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  39. johnny- amy lynn
    lifeofwork2005@yahoo.com



    Some sorta soup...... have a list of what i would like o coiok in it

    ReplyDelete
  40. Lisa Fonseca9/30/2012 9:14 PM

    I would cook some kind of meat that is usually tough if not cooked long enough, maybe some stew meat.

    lisando at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. pot roast

    ardy22 at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  42. The first thing I would try to cook would be a pot roast with veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Chick peas, so I can make hummus.
    tigregatita@yahoo.com
    Amie Kim L.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Please don't panic if you don't see your comment right away. It's been held for moderation and will be published after I approve it, which I do in batch mold =)