Keurig Elite Brewing System Giveaway


A favorite deal blogger of mine, Donna's Deals and More has hit 20,000 fans on Facebook! Donna's new blogging milestone certainly deserves a huge celebration! As a way to show appreciation for her loyal fans, Donna has put together two awesome giveaways, including this one and an even bigger one to be revealed on Friday night!!!

Do you like freebies? Well, FreebieShark.com has teamed up with Donna and several great bloggers to give away a FREE Keurig Elite Brewing System! Special thanks to co-host Acadiana's Thrifty Mom!

One lucky reader will win a Keurig Elite Brewing System plus an extra box of K-cups!


The giveaway ends on 9/26 and is open to US and Canadian residents 18+. Please fill out the Rafflecopter form below for your chance to win! Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. YOUR BLOG NAME HERE is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.

45 comments:

  1. french vanilla is my all time favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blueberry coffee is my absolute fav
    allyson dot bossie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really enjoy vanilla coffee, hot and over ice. As well, I also enjoy green tea and English Breakfast tea! Thank you for this wonderful giveaway!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a coffee addict so I have a ton of favorite coffees..lol. Thanks so much for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite coffee is Godiva Chocolatier Coffee Chocolate Truffle!

    Jennifer Hedden
    jenrenh@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love French roast with cream and sugar

    ReplyDelete
  7. First- Congratulations!!!! Next- my favorite coffee is a French Roast and sometimes Breakfast Roast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. godiva cinnamon gingerbread truffle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the green mountain pumpkin spice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dorothy Walters arabicia medium roast.

    ReplyDelete
  11. French Vanilla is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Caramel Coffee, Breakfast Blend, Donut Shop. So many choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite coffee is cafe vienna.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hair Extensions9/13/2012 5:06 AM



    To keep your hair good looking follow tips.Take care of your hair with tips your own house and keep good and healthy.
    Read more

    Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite coffee is Jamaican Me Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite coffee is just regular with cream and sugar.

    mmacaluso333@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the donut house coffee

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love french vanilla coffee with french vanilla creamer!

    ReplyDelete
  19. starbucks medium roast is a favorite of mine
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Inez Cegelis9/16/2012 8:43 PM

    My favorite coffee is anything flavored. Like hazelnut or vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love pumpkin and hazelnut!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like a light "breakfast blend."

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like a breakfast blend.

    ReplyDelete
  24. sheila musselman askins9/21/2012 8:01 AM

    my fav coffee is dark roast with a touch of creamer

    ReplyDelete
  25. My favorite coffee is Folgers French Roast

    ReplyDelete
  26. French Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pumpkin spice, coconut mocha and vanilla caramel.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hazelnut is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  29. My favorite is vanilla..!! Thanks for this giveaway..!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love vanilla Caramel.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love French Vanilla Coffee!

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I really love Starbuck's Breakfast Blend! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I heart the smell of coffee!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. i love donut house coffee with some cream and raw sugar

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anything with a little chocolate added in!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Nicole Carter9/26/2012 7:29 PM

    Anything Tully's

    ReplyDelete
  37. My favorite coffee is Green Mountain. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Please don't panic if you don't see your comment right away. It's been held for moderation and will be published after I approve it, which I do in batch mold =)