GiftHulk $75 Amazon Gift Cards or PayPal Cash Giveaway (2 Winners)

 
I have teamed up with Gift Hulk, Happy Mothering and the Green Moms Network to give away $75 in Amazon Gift Cards or PayPal cash! I love that you can have a say in what you will win. Who doesn't love shopping at Amazon and who can't use some extra cash? Either choice will also make a perfect free gift for someone you love. The giveaway is open for only 10 days, so don't miss it!


I've introduced you to Gift Hulk before, but in case you are new to my site, here's a brief recap. Gift Hulk is an online rewards program that rewards you for activities you already do every day, like searching the internet, watching videos, taking surveys and referring friends. They have a great selection of gifts like Amazon gift cards and PayPal cash and there’s no minimum for you to cash out.

Gift Hulk is free to join. You can even log in with your Facebook account. Gift Hulk is currently open to members in the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand, so the giveaway is open to these same countries.

Gift Hulk has sponsored this awesome giveaway to help spread the word about their community.

There will be 2 winners: one will receive a $50 gift card or cash and the other will win $25! 

Giveaway ends on 9/30. Please use the Rafflecopter form below to submit entries. Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. icefairy's Treasure Chest is not responsible for prize fulfillment.

27 comments:

  1. There are many ways to earn Hulk points daily and the points add up quickly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the variety of rewards that they have!

    hanbar at ksu dot edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen Boehme
    It's kinda like Swagbucks, with a daily poll & earning for doing internet searches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i learned you get points just for referring your friends to gift hulk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No minimum cash out, and you can get rewards in days not months!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are a lot of ways to earn towards rewards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love to win this....Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. I learned that you can do daily surveys to earn points

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can earn real-world prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I learned that there is no minimum cash out.

    cincyangel5 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You get 20% of what your friends earn by referring them

    ReplyDelete
  12. I learned that each user gets 5 Treasure Keys a day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I learned that you can buy or win gift cards from Gift Hulk

    ReplyDelete
  14. There are games you can play where the leaders will be awarded at the end of the Tournament.
    First 3 on each tournament will earn Hulk Coins.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i learned that you get referral coins =]

    ReplyDelete
  16. I learned that they have a playground w/games!

    ReplyDelete
  17. There is no minimum cash out which makes getting your rewards faster.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tiffany Ziolkowski9/28/2012 3:33 PM

    You can earn points by filling out surveys

    ReplyDelete
  19. You can earn rewards for prizes

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun and easy way to earn thing....like my fav, Amazon gift cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I found it interesting that you can earn points and get gift cards just by doing the things you would normally do online!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like that you can earn and there's a huge selection of gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like that you can complete surveys to get coins!

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Debbie ritenour9/30/2012 3:14 PM

    I learned that it takes 439 Hulk Coins to get a $5 amazon gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like that you can randomly win amazon gift cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Please don't panic if you don't see your comment right away. It's been held for moderation and will be published after I approve it, which I do in batch mold =)