3-Tier Chocolate Fondue Fountain Giveaway

The holidays are drawing close. Have you started planning for your big party? Have you thought about surprising (and impressing) your guests with a beautiful tiered chocolate fondue fountain where they can dip fresh strawberries, marshmallows, pretzels, cookies and other goodies into indulgent chocolate? Shaking your head because it is way beyond your budget? Don't be! You can win it FREE right here!

Welcome to the 3-Tier Chocolate Fondue Fountain Giveaway!

Brought to you by
Pink Ninja Media,

One lukcy winner will receive a 3-Tier Chocolate Fondue Fountain!

Giveaway ends on 10/9. Open to US residents 18+. Please use the Rafflecopter form below to enter and good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. icefairy's Treasure Chest is not responsible for prize fulfillment.

39 comments:

  1. Strawberries and chocolate YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fruit and chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strawberries
    camtt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love marshmallow and chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate covered strawberries!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like pineapple
    christal c w
    willdebbie97 atyahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strawberries are my favorite to have with chocolate!!

    vikki.billings@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love chocolate ice cream
    mverno@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. strawberries!!!

    bergiejrfhe at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. chocolate strawberry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Strawberries & Pineapple

    ReplyDelete
  12. Strawberries with chocolate is great.

    Love3570@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love plain milk chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  14. chocolate over banana or strawberry slices!

    ReplyDelete
  15. chocolate covered peanuts are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  16. M&Ms are my favorite chocolate treat!

    PDWinner523 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chocolate truffles

    ReplyDelete
  18. Strawberries without a doubt.

    Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ~Ola

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brownies
    marypopmom (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like pretzels and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  21. strawberries

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Chocolate Chip cookies

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love chocolate covered cherries!

    christinejessamine at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. CUPCAKES WITH CHOCOLATE SPRINKLES
    ardy22 at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love chocolate with peanut butter. That is the best in the whole wide world.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love chocolate covered peanuts.

    cloud10277@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Chocolate fudge brownie sundae.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love dipping strawberries, little pieces of poundcake, and marshmallows in chocolate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Please don't panic if you don't see your comment right away. It's been held for moderation and will be published after I approve it, which I do in batch mold =)