$200 Amazon Gift Card or PayPal Cash & SodaStream Startup Kit Giveaway


Donna's Deals and More has reached 20,000 fans and we're celebrating with another incredible giveaway! Donna and co-host Free Item Giveaways are bringing you the chance to win a $200 Amazon Gift Card AND a SodaStream Startup Kit valued at $100. Would you be the lucky winner? Remember only those who enter will have a chance to win!

This event was made possible thanks to our amazing sponsors Giveaway Scoop and Tracky.

Daily at Giveaway Scoop we scour the web to find the best 20 to 25 giveaways and sweepstakes. Our goal is to bring you the prizes you want to win without any of the clutter. Each day we deliver just the web's gems - be it blog giveaways, sweepstakes or brand contests. That way you can concentrate on winning the prizes rather than having to track them down! So click your way on over to Giveaway Scoop and get the scoop on the best giveaways!

Giveaway Scoop Homepage
Tracky:
Tracky is all about getting things done. Every day and every night. Meet doers. Learn from each other. And use the digital tools you love to accomplish your real-life tasks and goals.

One very lucky winner will receive a $200 Amazon Gift Card (or PayPal cash) and a SodaStream!

The giveaway is open worldwide. (Since SodaStream only ships within the US, a second winner will be chosen for the SodaStream if the first winner lives outside the US). Please enter via the Rafflecopter below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway


Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. icefairy's Treasure Chest is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.

64 comments:

  1. I would save it with my SwagBucks A.G.Cards. for Christmas and Birthday Presents!

    Thanks for the giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy Christmas gifts for my family and friends. Thanks for the giveaway!

    -Rachael Henzman

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would buy Christmas presents with the money

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would buy a Kindle most likely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll put it toward an Amazon Fire.
    Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would buy an HD amazon fire

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would buy an e-reader that I have wanted forever and several new e-books that I have wanted to read as well. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd buy winter boots for the kids.
    Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd buy DVD's, CD's, & books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would save it to buy Christmas for my 4 kids.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need a new mattress topper and would love and ereader too so lots to choose from, oh a vacumm would be good too

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would probably get a new Kindle HD.

    ReplyDelete
  13. some clothes for me and my girls

    ReplyDelete
  14. books and movies for christmas presents

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really need hardware for our bathroom. We just remodeled it and have no towel racks, shelves etc.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd start my Christmas shopping by buying my son the PSP Go that he has been wanting. Debra L. Guillen

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need a few odds and ends to go and be with my fiance so I would get them, you know personal items and things for our honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A birthday gift for my husband and a pet water fountain for my cat. Thanks for the giveaway.

    p_halligan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would buy a new microwave. Mine broke a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would save it for Christmas shopping

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would get a capresso infinity burr grinder

    ReplyDelete
  22. If I won, I'd buy a few books for myself and spend the rest on Christmas presents for family.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to buy Christmas presents with the money! I have 12 grandkids now, and NO "christmas club account" this year.

    I am Debra S, Spacemonkey907 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would buy a makeup palette

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would put it toward the Ipad I am saving for

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would buy some kitchen items - a toaster oven, a mini food processor and some cookware.

    ReplyDelete
  27. David Hollingsworth9/17/2012 5:11 PM

    A new pair of glasses.

    Lonerwor@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Will go towards a Nintendo Wii U

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would by Halloween decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'll put it toward an Amazon Fire.
    Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would use it for an ereader
    christal c w

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would buy a couple of new accents for my living room.

    ReplyDelete
  33. kitchen stuff! new pots and knives!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm not sure what I'd buy, but I'd probably use it for Christmas shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Christmas presents for the family
    marypopmom (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would buy books for my daughter and baseball things for my son for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Two darling chairs from Target.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. This would be the beginning for my sons Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'd use it toward a flat panel HDTV.
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I will buy Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would buy a new camera so I can start a vlog :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'd probably use it as part of my Christmas fund for buying gifts for loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I need a new video camera!

    ReplyDelete
  44. AZWife gets all Amazon cards for her Kindle Fire, so she can get her Nerd on. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'd use it for Christmas presents!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  46. MUCH NEEDED COLLEGE BOOKS =)

    kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. to buy christmas presents for my parents!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Tiffany Ziolkowski9/28/2012 3:48 PM

    I would by a toddler bedset for my daughter, a winter coat and boots, and christmas presents for her and her little sister

    ReplyDelete
  49. I am saving towards a steam mop from Amazon. The one I would like to get is the HAAN Deluxe Total Steam Cleaning System - Includes FS20+ and HS20. If I won this I would be able to purchase it!
    tnrina|at|gmail|dot|com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would buy books and dvd's
    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would buy some personal items I've been needing, as well as some fun stuff like a dvd or cd or two.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Deborah Gbadebo9/29/2012 11:26 AM

    I would buy an iPod Touch

    ReplyDelete
  53. A new set of knives.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I would buy a Kindle Fire.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would use it for clothing for and Christmas for my kids! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Please don't panic if you don't see your comment right away. It's been held for moderation and will be published after I approve it, which I do in batch mold =)