I received two flavors of chocolate bars to sample: milk chocolate and dark chocolate. They are both of premium quality...simply delicious!!! Hubby and I were practically fighting for the last square off each bar. They were GONE within a few minutes! Hubby kept asking where we could buy more of these. I love the creamy silky texture. I also love that it's not very sweet. Am I being weired? I love sweets that are not sweet:)
In additon, the Climate Change Chocolate has very interesting wrappers! They are made of recycled paper and decorated with 15 colorfully illustrated tips for reducing your carbon footprint. Here's my favorite: Hanging your washing outside on a fine day instead of using the clothes dryer saves electricty and money too! This is so true. I often wish there were more space/facilities that allow us to air dry our laundry.
If you love chocolate, you certainly don't want to miss out this one-of-a-kind TerraPass Climate Change Chocolate. "Reducing your carbon footprint just got a whole lot tastier!" Isn't this wonderful?
Many thanks to Extraordinary Mothers and TerraPass for this yummy review opportunity!
Great cause while eating my favorite thing...chocolate. Thanks for that review I'll be trying it out soon!
ReplyDelete