Mommas March Mania Giveaways


Final days to enter the March Mania Giveaways at Momma's Review. A lot of big-ticket prizes up for grabs. Hooray!

Day 1 - Keurig Platinum Coffee Maker - Ends March 29th

Day 2 - HP Digital Picture Frame - Ends March 30th

Day 3 - VivaBox Spa Mani/Pedi - Ends April 1st

Day 4 - Misikko Hana Elite Flat Iron - Ends April 2nd

Day 5 - JVC Everio Video Camera - Ends April 3rd

Day 6 - Magellan Maestro 4350 GPS - Ends April 4th

Day 7 - Audiovox Homebase - Ends April 6th

Day 8 - Clickfree Backup Dvds - Ends April 7th

1 comment:

  1. What a great list you post here! THanks for taking hte time to do this! I'm currently hosting two giveaways on my blog. Please stop by and enter!

    Keilann
    www.bloggymomreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Please don't panic if you don't see your comment right away. It's been held for moderation and will be published after I approve it, which I do in batch mold =)