Giveaways Express on Auto Pilot

Have you missed Giveaways Express, my weekly list of hot giveaways? Well, I no longer have the time to enter giveaways as often as I used to. To make things easier for both of us, I now put up this brand new Linky Tools (formerly MckLinky) for you to list your giveaways and discover others around the blogosphere. You may do so any day and any time! I'll try my best to keep the list current and delete the expired ones.

Let's keep the list organized by using the following format:
blog name (optional)-giveaway prize-end date

Examples:

icefairy's Treasure Chest-iPad ($799) 7/7

Please link directly to your giveaway post rather than your homepage. Entries without end date will be deleted as if they expired. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated!

Thanks for using the Linky and good luck! Don't forget to check out my big list of other Linky sites! Let me know if I've missed yours.



249 comments:

  1. Thanks!

    I added your link to my list of Sites To List Your Giveaway:
    http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2009/03/sites-to-list-your-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added my giveaway but forgot the end date! 7/30 for the notNeutral Melamine Snack set at Your Couture Kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've added the link to here on my give away blog list!!
    http://audreysgiveaways.blogspot.com

    Thanks so much for letting my know about your Mr. Linky!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Linky. I love Linkys!
    I have a giveaway link on my site. Syop by and list your giveaway!
    http://smartcentsmom.blogspot.com/2009/07/in-to-win-wednesday-giveaway-round-up_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! Thanks for correcting my giveaway link! Now I know for next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for letting me put my links here and listing yours on mine! As a newer blogger, I appreciate it!

    http://youthfultips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the linky. Everyone is welcome to add their to mine anytime. It's also 24/7.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the Linky!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for this!

    Midday Escapades - $25 Amazon Gift Card - Ends August 30, 2009
    http://middayescapades.blogspot.com/2009/08/giveaway-tell-me-what-to-do.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the linky! I'm adding it to my Monkey Monday posts!

    ~Angie@MyFourMonkeys

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the linky! Mine is up on Saturdays so come link tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the permanent linky !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you! I have to remember to come back and list.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the linky. Check out our Linky every Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your site is awesome! I love what you did with the buttons, an now you have your own! I just dropped in to let you know that I exchanged your link for your button: http://onlyfreestuffheresubmitgiveaway.blogspot.com/

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOOPS, forgot to add expirations date of 9/30/09 for the Halloween 18 inch doll dress contest.
    http://www.mypinkplanetblog.com/?p=372

    ReplyDelete
  19. I listed my 11 fabulous giveaways that are going to end soon on September 14th. Please don't miss to enter. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the linky! I'm going to try to keep remembering to add my new ones as I start them.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the linky. I do a Friday Recipe swap as my weekly linky. It can also be a post about food or cookbook review etc. As long as it is about food!

    http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2009/09/friday-food-perfect-and-healthy-blt.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks so much for the chance to list my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the linky!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey! I'm hosting a contest, not a giveaway, so not sure if you wanted me to enter it here. But, if you don't mind here it is: http://parentingbydummies.blogspot.com/2009/10/so-much-to-do.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for posting this. I really appreciate it!

    I am new to blogging so trying to get someone / anyone to enter my contest. LOL

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks so much for the linkys!! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for the link! I found you over at Blueviolets!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for the linky!
    Everyone is invited to use my linky:
    http://whimsycoutureboutique.blogspot.com/2009/10/mr-linkys-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. Woo! More contests to enter. Here I goooo!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you so much!

    Here is my linky if you or your readers would like to post your giveaways!

    http://thefrugalkennedys.blogspot.com/2009/06/givaways-galore.html

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for the linky love and Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for letting us use your linky. Ladies, you can post your giveaways here too: http://mommylikesstuff.com/?page_id=41

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm so silly, I put the wrong link in for my first entry #213... Would it be possible to delete it? So sorry! Thanks for the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks so much for letting me list my giveaways, I hope you will check them all out!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you for the linky!

    -Sarah
    www.minnesotamamasmusthaves.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for the Linky!

    I also have an ongoing Linky that you and your readers are welcome to use:

    http://theeclecticelement.blogspot.com/2009/03/current-contests-going-on-past-contests.html

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks for the Linky & Happy Holidays to All!

    Cathy ♥ Snow White's Blog Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi! I see that you are using MckLinky for your readers' links.
    Did you know there is another free tool, easy to use and stable? If you like you can check it out www.inlinkz.com. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thanks for letting us post!

    Win: Interchangeable Headbands & Hair Clips

    Expires 1-29-10

    Simply faBOWlous (Find Us Above)

    Visit: http://simplyfabowlous.blogspot.com/2010/01/january-giveaway-fabowlous.html

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks for the giveaway linky luv!

    Feel free to add your giveaways to my ongoing linky

    ReplyDelete
  44. Ooo! thanks so much for the Mr. Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thanks so much for the Linky :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thanks for the linky! I have a sunday linky everyone can come link up!

    www.minnesotamamasmusthaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thanks for the linky! I'm also posting up a linky at my blog.
    http://lusciousdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thanks for the linky!

    Everyone is welcome to link here too:

    http://www.minnesotamamasmusthaves.com/search/label/Sunday%20Sweeps

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thank you so much for the link to my giveaway! You have a wonderful site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you will enjoy introducing yourself to Kate Landers Events, LLC, at www.katelandersevents.com, and I invite you personally to enter my giveaway at www.katelandersevents.blogspot.com, I think you will love what darling childrens party products and ideas you will find! Thank you kindly
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thanks for the link! Please let your readers know that they can link to their giveaways every Monday on Healthy Moms. I've also included a link to your site on our giveaway linky.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thanks for the linky!

    Everyone is welcome to come link up at mine too
    http://www.minnesotamamasmusthaves.com/search/label/Sunday%20Sweeps

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thanks for the linky! I love these things!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Thank you so much for the opportunity to share our giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thank you for the linky to our baby bow giveaway!

    http://www.babylanebowtique.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. thanks for helping me promote my first ever giveaway
    http://thesaladbowlmommy.blogspot.com/2010/04/first-ever-giveaway.html
    A book- Make up The Ultimate Guide by Rae Morris open worldwide 11/05
    Many thanks
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  56. Many thanks for the linky

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thanks for the link. You and your readers are invited to link up to your giveaways every Monday on Healthy Moms.

    http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2010/06/hooray-for-giveaways-614-621.html

    I've also included your button on our giveaway linky.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Thanks for the linky!
    Am now following you on twitter & GFC!

    Terri
    http://tsue-thatswhatshesaid.blogspot.com
    @tsue1136

    ReplyDelete
  59. Thanks for the linky! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  60. thanks! it's my very 1st giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Thanks for the linky... but I can't see it! I'll just post my link here for now (I've got three giveaways going on right now with more coming up soon) and add your button to the bottom of my blog.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. Thanks for the chance to link up our give away. Have a fun 4th of July :)

    ReplyDelete
  63. Thanks for the Linky! I am a new follower. I look forward to reading more of your blog.

    http://bigjandlittej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I'm a new follower. Thanks for the linky! Feel free to link up your giveaways on my blog every Friday.

    http://hsuperparents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Thanks a bunch for the linky!:)

    ReplyDelete
  66. Thanks so much for the linky!
    I've added you here:
    http://audreysgiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/where-to-advertise-give-away.html

    Please add your give aways to my friday linky here:
    http://audreysgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/06/linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  67. I added you to my list of Giveaway Linky's! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Thanks for the link
    http://www.silverliningherbs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  69. Great blog... I am now following on GFC and Twitter.
    All the best,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  70. Thanks for the linky!
    Tweeting it out!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Thank you for offering this linky! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Thank you for letting me link my book giveaway. I appreciate it. I saw your link at Simply Stacie's.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Thank you! Launching my blog with giveaway :) You have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  74. thanks for hosting ;) linked my very first giveaway!
    new follower too
    Christy, Home♥Mom.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I saw your invitation to use your linky over at One2try, so I popped over because my give-away ends this evening, and I need all the exposure I can get. I was off on vacation all last week, so I didn't have much. Thanks for the invite. Also, I'm your latest follower. have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Thanks so much for the linky!

    I wish I could do this every day,,, I'm just so gosh darn busy,, imagine my day job getting in the way of blogging :)

    Thanks again & Happy Blogging,

    Lynette
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  77. Thanks! PearlStop.com is celebrating summer and will be giving away a beautiful freshwater pearl and diamond pendant to one very lucky person on August 16, 2010. As part of their summer extravaganza PearlStop.com will be giving the lucky winner of their "Pearl Giveaway" a 14K gold and diamond pendant with a stunningly lustrous drop shaped freshwater pearl hanging from a 16" long, delicate and feminine 14K gold chain; a real eye catcher for pearl lovers everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Thanks for the linky! Mine is up today (Saturday) and every week, thanks for stopping by mine!

    http://happilyblended.com/2010/08/giveaway-link-list-enter-giveaways/

    ReplyDelete
  79. Thanks for the linky! Link up at RaffleDog for Sunday Sweeps (we have it open a day early :) http://raffledog.com/blog/.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Thanks so much for the giveaway linky!

    Thanks,Shannon
    shannpf1977 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Hi! Thanks for the Linky, I've promoted it on my Blog and took a minute to vote for you! Thanks for the awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Thanks for the linky. You can find more places to link up, or add your giveaways to my ongoing Ultimate Giveaway List
    http://bookreviewsandotherstuff.blogspot.com/search/label/Giveaway%20List

    ReplyDelete
  83. The ongoing linky is great, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Help me please, I don't see where I'm supposed to post my giveaway!

    Thanks,
    MTM

    ReplyDelete
  85. thanks for the linky!!! I start a new giveaway linky every Wednesday on my blog http://www.moreorlesley.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Thanks so much for the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Thanks for the linky!

    reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Thanks for the linky hookup!

    Vickie
    victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Thanks for this awesome linky, you certainly have had a lot of traffic.

    Have you entered our iPod Touch giveaway yet? http://bit.ly/95txld

    ReplyDelete
  90. Thank you so much for hosting this!

    Please feel free to use my giveaway listings on Mondays: http://multi-testingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Thanks for letting me share my giveaway!!

    http://bedifferentactnormal2.blogspot.com/2010/11/silhouette-sd-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  92. Thanks for hosting! I'm now following if you'd like a follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  93. Thank you for the linky! I have one as well- feel free to link up your giveaways on my ongoing Giveaway Linky. :)

    http://wahmresourcesite.com/giveaway-linky/

    ReplyDelete
  94. Thanks a lot !!!

    Learning From A to Z is the creator of educational toy products that are embroidered on soft colorful fabric, machine washable, durable, nontoxic, and comply with all Consumer Safety Administration standards ASTM F963-96a and EN 71 so children can have a safe and meaningful hands-on experience.

    ReplyDelete
  95. Thanks for the link up!!!
    http://www.blessingsmultiplied.com/2011/02/giveaway-today-218-two-20-off-amazon-mom-diaper-coupons/

    ReplyDelete
  96. Linked up, thanks for hosting! New follower too :)

    ReplyDelete
  97. Thank you! I listed twice, the first one was all weird.

    ReplyDelete
  98. Thanks for the linky. LadySilk's Regency Romance Revival is the home of the Regency Romance novel A Very Merry Chase.

    We feature fun facts and information about the popular historical romance era, the English Regency (early 19th century). There are always free giveaways there for historical and Regency Romance lovers, stylishly beautiful PDFs of Regency Romance era books, plus musical jigsaw puzzles.

    We also feature complimentary author interviews that include copies of their books for one lucky winner!
    Thanks,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  99. Thanks so much for the linky!

    Of course, I forgot to add the end date..Montly Onesie Stickers from BabyCakes Design Co--ends 3/2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  100. Added my link for a giveaway. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  101. Thank you very much for the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Thank you for letting us add our giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  103. Thanks for the link to my giveaway at Better Than Broke!

    ReplyDelete
  104. Thanks for the linky.

    Sarafan2

    ReplyDelete
  105. Thank you for the linky.

    ReplyDelete
  106. Thank you for this opportunity to link my giveaway necklace here!

    ReplyDelete
  107. Thank you for the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  108. Thank you for letting me link my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  109. One Nutty Mama http://onenuttymama.com/p/giveaway.html (giveaway ends April 15th)
    I don't think I used the linky button right. Low entries on my giveaway as well.

    ReplyDelete
  110. Thanks for the link up! There are only a couple entries for our Yogi Bear DVD giveaway so I am trying to get the word out! Thanks Again, and what a cute blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  111. Thanks for being able to link my giveaway again this week. I will be using the random number generator in picking the winner of these beautiful earrings... http://youdesireandicreate.blogspot.com/2011/03/weekly-giveaway-3-win-these-earrings.html

    ReplyDelete
  112. Thank you so much for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  113. Thanks for hosting this link up!

    ReplyDelete
  114. Thanks for letting me post my Piggyback Rider giveaway! I forgot to put the end date. 4/07!

    ReplyDelete
  115. Thanks for the link up! And the great list of other link sites

    ReplyDelete
  116. Thanks for hosting!! So glad to find your link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  117. I added a link to Sylvane's Sweet Dreams Nursery Contest and Sweepstakes. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  118. Thank you for the linky. Feel free to use my linky as well if you would like. Every Tuesday.
    http://busymomonthego.com/2011/03/baby-bargains-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  119. Thanks for letting me post my giveaway linky

    ReplyDelete
  120. Thanks for the giveaway linky!

    Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly

    ♥ Ƹ̵̡Óœ̵̨̄Æ·

    ReplyDelete
  121. Great idea for a giveaway linky! Thanks so much! :) Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. THANKS so much for the link up...it's my 1st giveaway.

    Courtney @ http://courtney-theandersons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  123. Thanks for the linky.. I added your linky on my places to link your giveaways every week at Survey Junkie.
    Have a great night.
    Stacy
    www.sjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Thanks for the linky!!! Have a great evening!
    ~Kortney
    www.kortneyskrazylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. added our first giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  126. Thanks for this linky :) I'm doing a giveaway a week for a couple of months, so I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  127. Thanks for this linky :) I'm doing a giveaway a week for a couple of months, so I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  128. Thanks! I hope you will follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  129. Thanks for the link up!
    http://doing-things-differently.blogspot.com/2011/04/attention-cloth-diaper-mommas-diaper.html

    ReplyDelete
  130. Thanks for the link to coppergoose.com!

    ReplyDelete
  131. Thanks for listing this giveaway! Good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  132. Thanks for hosting this linky! I'm always so excited to have a giveaway... now I have 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  133. Thank you for the link. I give away a book every week!

    ReplyDelete
  134. Thanks so much from Enchanted Felts! We host monthly giveaways for our fans :)

    ReplyDelete
  135. Love this linky, and your site! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  136. Thank You for generously allowing us to post our giveaways!
    Not sure if I'm doing this right or I'm supposed to post elsewhere...
    http://goddessintuitions.blogspot.com/2011/05/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  137. Great site! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  138. Just linked up my newest giveaway- very low entries! ($50 to Tea Collection

    ReplyDelete
  139. Thanks for the Linky!
    -Bargain eBook Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  140. Thanks so much!

    Kelsey ~ PerkyPosy
    www.perkyposy.com
    www.perkyposy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. Thanks for letting me link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  142. Carole Arsenault7/06/2011 5:28 PM

    Thanks for hosting our giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  143. Thnak you for the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  144. thanks for hosting this linky! if an $800 giveaway sounds good to you, then head on to:

    http://www.baguiogirl.com/2011/07/pinay-wahms-800-birthday-giveaway/

    until July 31 only! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  145. Thanks for the linky! I also have an ongoing giveaway linky on my blog, feel free to post your giveaways! Must be open to Canadians as well. http://canadianangelxo.blogspot.com/p/linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  146. thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  147. Thought it's done now, I can feel that the people who had won before are so happy to get those award.

    ReplyDelete
  148. Thank you for hosting. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  149. Thanks for letting me list my giveaway!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. WOW that's a ton of links!!! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  151. Thank you so much for letting us post our link to our giveaway! Feel free to post your links on our blog at
    http://blogmenagerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Please don't panic if you don't see your comment right away. It's been held for moderation and will be published after I approve it, which I do in batch mold =)